Chapter 12

DRAMA.DRAMA.DRAMA. It's in this chapter! Feedback please? Bye loves! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Abby's POV

"Ms. Somers, I heard about your grandmother... How are you feeling right now?" "To be honest, scared.." "Why so?" "Well when...she.. was alive, I never had to care about where my brothers got their next meal or a place to live." "Abby, if you need any help, finacially, physically, or mentally, you always have the school and personally, me." I was literally in tears. "Thank you so much." The bell rung sying it was the end of the day so I got up and walked out of her room. Thank goodness, nobody noticed me crying. I walked to my locker and grabbed my belongings and headed home. As I walked out the door, Landon was waiting in the same place that we talked yesterday. "Hey Landon!" "Oh hey Abby... I hoped to see you here." "Hah, Landon what's up?" "Abby... I heard about your grandma and how you took custody of your brothers... Abby, I have an apartment that has 6 rooms. You can... umm... stay in my apartment with your brothers if you want.." "Oh my gosh, really?" "Of course.. Anything you need" "Thanks Landon.." I got teary eyed before he engulfed me in a bear hug. I swear we hugged for like 10 minutes. We then let go and I kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Landon!" With that I ran to my car.

I finally had a home and it finally felt like life was starting to become normal again.