Chapter 10

This chapter is gonna be full of drama! Bye loves ! -Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Abby's POV

"Come again?!?!" Is this a dream? "Well Abby, you know how I'm the new guy at school and I want to fit in soo... I joined a gang with my friends..." "WHAT!" "I know Abby.. That's why when I tried to quick one of my friends said he would kill my family but I just took it as a joke..." "Sammy look, never take those things lightly. Always tell me when something happens like that again!" "Okay Abby.." I sent Sammy back to bed and I gently fell asleep.

What was I going to do? I need to find out who murdered her! I need to ask Sammy who is in his gang! But not right now... They are to stressed right now without grandma. Wait, it's thursday! I have school today and the boys do too! "Matt, will you drive Julius and Sammy to school?" "Sure Sis!" Matthew was soo considerate. It was 7:00 and class started at 8:45. I better hurry! I got ready and put on dark jeans, a graphic batman pullover, and my black and white converses. I lightly curled my hair and just applied a white eyeshadow with a winged liner. I left the hotel at 8:00. I had to hurry and drive to school.

I pulled into the school at 8:35. I had to run to class but I got there on time. I seen Landon and Logan in their normal spots and I sat with them. I smiled at Sophie and she smiled back. I looked where Niall usually sits and he was there... Whenever I see him, I get this weird feeling. I don't know... He's just... Perfect. Suddenly, I feel a strange hand intertwine with mine.