Chapter 17

Hey babes! Love you guys for 118 reads, I think! Please tell all your WattPad friends about my fanfic! Bye loves ! -Savannah

Hey darlings! Did you like my twist? Votes and comment! Bye loves ! - Savannah

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17: Sammy's POV

Well I was just walking to the cafe when I felt a large hand grab my shirt. "Back again, little wimp?" It was Kyle. "Kyle, can I just go back inside and eat my meal?" "No, ya baby. You're gonna pay for leaving us when we needed you." "I'm not gonna be a murderer, like you. Thank God for me that you wouldn't already be locked up for life." Kyle just stood there with a honest look on his face. "Alright man, just go back inside but next time your getting it." I walked back inside, and swore myself never to go here again. "SAMMY, WHERE WERE YOU?!?! YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!!" Abby screamed right in my ear. "It's okay Abby, I was just taking a call." I hated to lie to Abby but I had to.

*******Abby's POV*******

I got bored while waiting on the waitress to get our food, so I started texting Niall. He gave me his number a while back so I decided to text him.

Abby: Hey Niall, it's Abby!

Niall: Hey Abby! Wrud?

Abby: Oh nothing much, just at the cafe on the corner!

Niall: Abby, you need to get out of there right now...

Abby: What? Niall what is going on?

Niall: Just trust me Abby, get out of there now..

I told our waitress that we need to leave and she rung our meals up. The boys and I ran out of the restaurant as soon as we could and didn't look back.

^^^^^The Next Morning^^^^^

Oh my gosh. I turned on my tv this morning and the headlines said, "Robbery at the Cafe on The Corner, everybody in the Cafe shot to death."