Chapter 30

1.5K reads! So awesome! I love you readers! Comment below who should my new fanfic be about? Bye Loves 😘 -Savannah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chapter 30: Abby's POV

Bring. Bring. Bring. Oh the joy of being waken up by the sound of my phone alarm. Stupid Monday morning classes that start at 9! It's 7:00 so I get in the shower. Then sensation of the water on my skin wakes me up enough to wash my hair and body. I finish my shower and go to my room to get dressed. I choose a purple floral knit sweater with purple skinny jeans and black converses. It's almost 7:30 so I have a long time to put on makeup. I apply foundation, powder, cream eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and blush. I put my hair up in a messy low bun. It's 8:15 so I grab a granola bar and head for school.

I get to school and sign in early so I decide to explore the campus. I walk to the campus garden and pull out my favorite book, At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks. I don't know what Nicholas Sparks does, but he is like the modern day Shakespeare. I'm a sucker for love stories! The big magnolia tree was right behind me so I went over there and stared at all the carved initials of the couples that were here. I seen one pair of initials that caught me off guard though, "G.B.S + M.A.R". I immediately started to tear up when I seen it. It was my parents carving. Gerald Brent Somers + Martha Ann Reynolds. It was 8:55 so my sob story was cut off short.

I walked down the hall into the classroom when I noticed something strange. Logan wasn't sitting beside me, (like I expected), but Landon wasn't either. Weird. But today's class was going to be held in the classroom and auditorium stage. Ugh we are gonna dance today... So not my thing! I literally have 2 left feet! But the class was split up in 2 teams. Landon was on my team and Logan was on the second team. We had to learn a waltz so I was about to choose Landon but he chose another girl so I was paired with the most uncoordinated kid in the class, Jon. The song started and I think Jon stepped on my feet 10 times! But then he bumped into Tracy, the biggest guy in our class and I came hurling towards the edge of the stage. The stage was at least 4 1/2 feet tall so I was going to hit hard. I readied myself for the fall until I didn't feel the ground. Someone caught me. I opened my eyes to the dark, saddened eyes of.... Logan.