Chapter 33

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Probably gonna be 5-10 more chapters left before the end! So hope you like this new update! Bye loves :* -Savannah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days later: Abby's POV

I haven't ate in 2 days. I haven't slept in 2 days. And I haven't talked to anybody at all. Sophie's called me about 4 times before I finally turned my phone off. All I've done is lay in bed and watch Doctor Who on BBCA. I have to admit, ten is my favorite doctor.

He just reminds me of Julius in like 10 years. I wonder what my brothers are doing right now. They took at trip to Nashville for one of Matthew's Basketball tournaments. I felt so bad for not going to his trip but I was suppose to be at school. Well looks like my plans got ruined.

I finally decided today was the day that I was going to pick myself up. I'm the one that ended it and I shouldn't be bothered by my decision. He screamed at me. He made me have to go buy a new window for my car and he didn't even offer to pay for it. It costs me $150 to get my window fixed. $150 that I will have to work my butt off for at my job

I slipped out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a wreck. My hair was smothered to me face and my dark circles under my eyes were prominent. I stumbled to the shower and turned on the water. I jumped in and washed my hair with some apple shampoo. After getting out of the shower, I towel dried then blow dried my hair. I decided to leave my hair natural because who really cares. After I exited the bathroom, I walked over to my closet and chose a white knit sweater with a black tank top, galaxy leggings, and black converses .I just put on foundation, powder, and mascara because I just want to get out of the house.

Before I exited the apartment, I grabbed my petticoat and a beanie. Starbucks was only a block away from my house so I decided to walk there. It's already autumn and the leaves are beginning to change colors. This time of the year always makes me happy but now it just all looks dull...

I finally get to Starbucks and I walk in to find a new barista at the counter. A male barista. I walk up to his line and I start to stare. He has a name tag on. Olly. Hmm, an interesting name. "Umm can I get your order ma'am?" "Oh yeah.. ha.. umm a caramel frappuccino with extra whipped cream." He smiles and nods his head. "Will that be all sweetie?" Oh my gosh. Did he just flirt with me? "Uhh yeah, thanks Olly." I walk out the door with no intention of wanting another man.. Because sadly, I still love Niall.