The Awesome and The Invisible

1p! Prussia's POV

The three 2p!s were slowly advancing, smiling in a threatening manner. My 2p! threw a knife suddeny, but I saw where it was headed. I pushed Canada away, sending him sprawling in the ground, and took the hit, the blade sinking through my right arm just above the elbow and far into the wall behind me, pinning me in place.

I screamed as a white flash of pain jolted through my arm. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, then re-opened them slightly. I saw the blood drip down, staining my pale skin the same color as my eyes. Then I heard a scuffle off to my left and looked over, seeing Russia's 2p! holding Canada. I gripped the knife and took a deep breath, pulling it out of the wall and out of my arm.

A yelp of pain leapt up my throat, and I allowed my arm to dangle painfully at my side. I gripped the knife in my left hand and walked easily towards the other foursome. My 2p! readied a gun warily, pointing it straight at my head, as russia's pressed a knife to Canada's throat. I looked into Canada's eyes and he nodded his head impercievably. My 2p placed his finger on the trigger, and I lunged, bowling him over onto the ground. The gun clattered out of his hand, coming to rest a few yards away. I steadied the knife, holding it above his chest, crawling on top as he struggled underneath me. As I was about to strike, I felt an agonizing pain in my back, and my stomach, similar yet more intense than the one in my hand. I released the knife and was pushed back to the floor, driving the old-fashioned broad sword currently running through my abdomen deeper. I screamed out for Canada's help, but he was unable to get away from the 2p's iron grip. White flashed before my eyes, and I rolled over onto my side, trying to avoid making my wound worse. "W-Well this is an extremely unawesome situation." I stuttered, wincing at every syllable.

When I looked back at Canada, my vision hazy, he was tied up, and lying face down on the floor. They rolled him back over, as he struggled, trying desperately to escape from the knife being lowered slowly towards his exposed neck. His 2p was holding his head still with his curl knowing it hurt more than pulling hair usually would. Russia's 2p carefully cut away the fabric of Canada's shirt, tearing the flesh with it. He cried out, but stayed stil, not wanting to make the wound worse. Before I could move a muscle, they had stabbed Mattie straight through the neck, with the knife, slicing through his windpipe and killing him almost instantly. A strangled cry leapt up my throat. "MATTIE, NO!" I sobbed, clutching my own wounds. 

The man I had loved was gone. No last words, no confessions, no goodbyes. He was dead.           D-E-A-D dead. I would never see him again, so I simply lay there, sobbing for my friend. My 2p pushed me onto my back, forcing the sword back through my abdomen to almost come out of my body, tilting sickeningly and worsening my pain. I barely held in a scream, and eventually, they decided it would be amusing to hand me from  the celing and watch me slowly bleed to death. I, being too weak to fight back, stayed limp as they attatched a pair of handcuffs to each limb, plus a  collar for my neck, and attatched me to foot-long chains dangling from the celing, face down. I cried and sobbed, disregarding all pretense at being tough or manly, as my blood drizzled out of the gaping hole in my stomach. I soon began to scream, as the pain intensified, getting louder and louder until-

((CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! sorry, but I wanted to get this chapter out sooner, rather than later, so I did. AUGH I CRIED AGAIN, AT MY LITTLE MATTIEEEEEEEEEEEE!... I just realized that based on the requests I've gotten, 4/5 of my fav characters are gonna have died within the next 2 chapters... and the 5th one... well, you'll see. I have... special plans for him..... anyways, please vote, fan and tell me what you think!))