Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 1)

• इन्हें समर्पित: My Amazing Readers!

CLICKY CLICKY THE VOTE BUTTON!!! ------->>>

Leave me a comment?

(James POV)

I hung up the phone and did a little dance; I couldn't believe how easy that was. I was expecting to have a long drawn out tear fest like all of my other relationships, but Jinx wasn't that type of girl.

 When my little sister knocked on my door I opened it, scooped her up, and swung her around.

"Hey Piper! How ya doin'?" I asked excitedly as I set her down.

She gave me a look of confusion and turned around.

"Dinner's ready," She said as she walked down the hall.

"Mom! James is acting weird again!" I heard her shout and I chuckled.

I walked out into the kitchen where my mom was setting up the table. I took the bowl of salad from her and set it in the middle of the round dinner table.

"I'm not acting weird, I'm just in a good mood," I said defensively as Piper sat down and I rumpled her hair. She made a face at me and fixed her hair.

Piper was a pain in my ass but I loved her to death. She had our mom's blond hair and blue eyes where as I got my dad's brown hair; my eyes were a mystery.

My mom jumped in saying, "Is this good mood because of certain girl?" She winked at me as my dad walked in the door.

I was about to answer when Piper said, "Ooh! James has a girlfriend! James has a girlfriend!"

I chuckled and cupped my hand over her mouth.

"You have a girlfriend?" My older brother Shawn asked as he dragged himself into the kitchen and plopped onto a chair.

Shawn was a tall and muscular with brown hair and blue eyes. He is two years older than me and a college drop out. He enjoyed sleeping his days away.

Piper pried my hand off of her mouth and stuck her tongue out at me.

When both my parents were sitting down my mother piped in again.

"So? Are you going to tell us or not?" She was talking to me.

I shrugged and took a bite of my salad. "No, she isn't my girlfriend. Yet." 

My dad grunted as he bite took a bite of his stew. "Yet. Does that mean you apologised to that girl..Jenny?"

I shook my head at him. "Her name is Jinx, and yes I apologised. I really do think I have a shot with her."

"Is she pretty? Is she a cheerleader?" Piper asked excitedly.

"No, she is not a cheerleader. And yes, she is very pretty." I answered her.

"When will we meet her?" My mother asked.

"Gee, relax guys. I only met her today, I have no idea what will happen." 

"Well if you just met her today why the big fuss?" Shawn asked with a confused look on his face.

"I don't know yet. I just..I really like her." I said to him honestly.

(Jinx POV)

My room was a mess.

After getting off the phone with James I immediately started thinking about what I was going to wear.

My entire closet was spread out across my floor. I even found shirts I never knew I had; it was all completely worth it though because I found the perfect outfit. 

I stood in front of my full length mirror giggling as I turned and twisted. 

"Damn, I look great!" I thought to myself.

I had decided on a silk black and white polka dot blouse and a red blazer with dark skinny jeans and red ballet flats.

 I changed into my pajamas and hung up the clothes so I could get to them in the morning. I folded up all of the clothes around my room and put them back in my closet. When everything was put away I decided I would straighten my hair. I walked into my bathroom and plugged in my straightener, singing softly to myself.

I had just finished straightening my hair and tying it up in a pony tail when Alex knocked on my door.

"What do you want?" I called.

"Open the door!" He called back.

I sighed and opened the door, raising an eyebrow at you.

"What?" I said impatiently.

His eyes were still red and I could smell the pot on him.

"Max wanted to know if you were interested in joining us. You are like..stressed all the time. You need to relaaax." He gestured with his hands the last word and I rolled my eyes.

"No, go away," I said and closed the door, walking back into my bedroom.

Gosh, why were sibblings so incredibly infuriating? 

I closed the door to my room and walked over to my outdated iPod. 

"Hmm.." I thought to myself as I scrolled through my albums. I stopped and smiled to myself.

"Perfect." 

Blackout by Breathe Carolina started pumping loudly through my speakers and I began dancing around my room, nodding my head to the beat and lip syncing to the words.

"I won't blackout!! I'm only getting started.." I sang when I knocked my metal maniquine to the floor.

I picked it up and began dancing around with it in my arms. I dipped it and began strumming it like it was a guitar. I danced it back to the corner of my room and shuffled around until the song was about to end. I laughed softly at myself and fell back onto my bed as the last few lyrics flowed out.

"I'm only getting started.."

I closed my eyes still smiling and felt my phone vibrate. I turned my head and grabbed it. I clicked it on and I realized it was a text from James.

I sat up and opened it tentativly.

"I love that song." 

I furrowed my brows and typed a reply.

"What do you mean?"    ..Send.

 A message popped up within seconds.

"Look outside." 

I shook my head and walked over to my window. I pulled back the curtin when I heard a musculine voice singing..

"Cut up and I can't feel my hands

No need to chase
Can you relate?
Can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this?

I'm only getting started.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Greetings and Salutations! I edited this chapter and I like it a lot better. I hope you guys like it too. Why is James singing outside of Jinx's window? IS IT EVEN JAMES?! Who could it be?

Ooohhh....

Keep your eyes peeled for the next update and let me know what you think! 

Also, Piper is going to be played by Dakota Fanning, and Shawn as Paul Wesely, I will make a new slide show video soon.

Love and Mysterious Singing,

Em

Plus Sized Prettyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें