Thank You

Tomorrow is the last day of school! Hurrah.

To all of my friends at school who read PSP I hope you have a wonderful, fun, safe vacation and I appreciate your support.

I'd like to thank a few people..

Misty: Thank you for making me feel like my story was actually worth writing and I like your face too.

Vol: Thank you for being such an awesome fan of my story. And I will get that cat sweater one way or another. I will. Just you wait. (:

Sash: I know we haven't been talking but I think about you everyday! I wish you would call me or something. You're forever my Sista from anotha Mista. K? Lab you.

Kat: Thank you for reading PSP when you got the chance. I don't know what I would have done with out you this year. I love you girl!

Cheyenne: Thank you for always telling me how much you love my story. You always make my day. (:

Mrs. Herman: Thank you for everything you have done for me. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to read this horrible High School love story just for me. Thank you thank you thank you.

Aunty Kay: Thank you for telling me I have talent. It means the world coming from you. (:

And to all of my readers: With out your constant love and support I would have never written as much as I have. You are the reason I get off my lazy butt and post every decade, ha ha.

I hope you all have a great & Safe Summer Vacation.

Ham Sandwiches W/ the crusts cut off for everyone!

TTFN,

Em