Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 2)

(Little Update my lovelies: I'M BACK! While I was gone I turned 16, got Septum piercing and a bunch of other things that I don't remember. So..here is the long awaited part 2 of Chapter 5. I hope you enjoy it. xx)

(Jinx POV)

I woke up to my phone alarm playing the song "This is Gospel" from the new Panic! At The Disco album. I sighed and turned it off.

"It's too early for school," I said to myself  as I layed back again.

I don't think smoking pot is supposed to give you a headache, but I had a rager going on inside of my brain.

"Ugh!" I yelled when I heard a knock at my door. "If the house isn't on fire go away," I said and turned on my side, a pillow over my head.

"Jinx! Get up, I need a ride to school." Max banged on the door a couple if times.

"Fuck it," I thought to myself as I got out of bed. "Just fuck everything."

I pulled on a pair of black leggings and a sweatshirt, put my hair in a ponytail and slipped into my toms.

"Today is just not going to be my day." I said as I opened the door.

Max was fully dressed with his backpack on his shoulder.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" He said, stepping back to let me pass.

"I smoked that joint you gave me," I said, irritation dripping from my words.

"The whole thing?!" He asked, now worried.

"Uh, about half, I guess. Why?" I turned around and leaned against the wall.

He groaned and shook his head. "Oh, no. No no no, this is not good. That was some strong stuff Jinx!"

I get tired of hold my head up so I let it fall to the side onto the wall. "Oww," I whimper, rubbing my head and pouting. "Yeah, I feel like an elephant had a rave in my head," I say, rubbing my eye and head simultaniously. 

He shakes his head and turns around. "You stay home and cure yourself, I'll take the bus." 

Before I have time to protest he is down the stairs and gone. 

I turn around and go back into my room to suffer alone. I kick off my toms and plop onto my bed. I pick up my phone and see I have a few text messages.

2 Unopened Texts

   (2) James 

   (1) Dad

James: Hi jinxy. i hope all is well with your situation. i packed a sandwich for you. crusts cut off, as usual. extra special this time: swiss instead of american cheese. i like to get fansy sometimes. see you in class. owwwwwwwuu. (that was me howling. x) 
(Recieved 7:03 AM)

James:  P.s.- what do you call cheese that is sad? blue cheese! haha, a knee slapper that one. see you soon. 
(Recieved 7:08 AM)

I chuckle at the lame joke and lay back, wincing at my pounding temples.

I text him back:

Jinx: Very funny. You should be a comedian, the heck with school. You can do all cheese jokes. You can call your show: The Big Cheese: Cheesy jokes for all ages. That's a lot of cheese. I'm suddenly craving Cheetos and an Cheese pizza. Mm.
(Sent 7:15 AM)

Jinx: On the other hand, I won't be in school today. Major head ache. I may or may not have took a few hits off of one of my brothers blunts. Don't hate me, it's not an everyday thing. It's not a thing at all. It was my first time. I'm sorry I won't be in school. Thank you for thinking about me, that was really sweet.
(Sent 7:17 AM)

I send the text and scroll up to the one I am less excited about opening.

Dad: Jinx -- i am so sorry 4 last nite please talk to me. i love you very much. ill be staying at Aunt Lizzies for a few days considering the tension i can assume is built in the house. call if you need anything. there is 100 $ in the cookie jar in the kitchen. aside from that you kno my PIN #. please call me. i love you Princess im sorry. 
(Recieved 7:02 AM)

I roll my eyes and delete the text from my dad. 

"What ever dad, I don't want to deal with you right now," I say and close my eyes, drifting back into a light and airy sleep.

(James POV) 

After sending the second text I feel like a total idiot, why am I such an idiot? I close the door to my bedroom and walk into the kitchen, my hair dripping from the shower. In this house it is nessacary to take a shower when ever you can considering the constant lack of hot water.

I grab my bag off the counter and kiss my mother, who is sitting at the table with a cup of tea, goodbye and hope the shuffle out the door with out having to a talk about last night.

She looks up from her book. "Have a good day at school honey, I still want to talk about last night!" She says, tilting her head and raising her voice slightly as I nod, smiling as I close the door behind me.

"You got it mom!" I say, taking the stairs two at a time down to the garage. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket notifying me of a new text message. I stop at my car and look to see who it's from. 

My heart jumps into my throat at the sight of her name. I smile, not being able to open it fast enough.

Jinxy:  Very funny. You should be a comedian, the heck with school. You can do all cheese jokes. You can call your show: The Big Cheese: Cheesy jokes for all ages. That's a lot of cheese. I'm suddenly craving Cheetos and an Cheese pizza. Mm.
(Recieved 7:15 AM)

I smile and get into my car, placing my phone on the passanger seat to dig for my keys.

My phone buzzes just as I put the key in the ingnition. 

Jinxy: On the other hand, I won't be in school today. Major head ache. I may or may not have took a few hits off of one of my brothers blunts. Don't hate me, it's not an everyday thing. It's not a thing at all. It was my first time. I'm sorry I won't be in school. Thank you for thinking about me, that was really sweet.
(Recieved 7:17 AM)

Damn! What a shame.. I guess there is only one way to fix this. 

I start up the car and head out, one thing on my mind: Where is the closest pizza place?

(Jinx POV)

I am startled awake by the door bell ringing. I sigh loudly and close my eyes again, hoping who ever it is will go away. My phone buzzes next to me and I open one eye to see who it's from.

James: I know you're home, I see your car in the drive way.
(Recieved 8:24 AM)

What the hell? Why is he here? 

I roll out of bed and rush down the stairs to the front door. I push the hair out of my face and regret not having looked in a mirror before heading down. Damn.

I adjust my sweater and open the door to see James, hair slick and brushed back wearing jeans with holes in the knee and a grey baseball t shirt, a pizza in one hand and a bag of Jalapeño Cheetos. 

I squeek and put my had over my mouth.

"What the hell.." I whisper, taken aback. 

He shrugs, that adorable crooked smile on his face.

"Your wish is my command."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And so ends this long awaited update. I hope you enjoy. I really like it. And I hope it was worth the wait.