Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 1, Part 2)

• Didedikasikan kepada To Mrs. Herman. For giving me the push that I needed.

CLICKY CLICKY THE VOTE BUTTON!!!!

LEAVE ME A COMMENT? <3

After spending an hour in the school library I made my way through the crowded hall ways, avoiding eye contact with everyone around me. I couldn't help but glance up every time I noticed a pair of black biker boots. I sighed each  time I looked up and it wasn't James; why was I looking for him anyway? He was no body to me, I barely knew him, and yet..

I was thinking to myself as I walked into my second period health class. I grunted when I walked into something hard. "The door," I thought to myself embarrassingly as color flooded my cheeks. I furrowed my brows when about 20 Durex condoms were scattered around my feet. Then I noticed, the biker boots. "Oh God," I groaned as I slowly looked up. Of course I would bump into James while he was holding a bowl full of condoms. I reached his face and he was smiling, smiling! He must have been laughing at me on the inside. 

"I-I'm so sorry," I stammered, kneeling down and picking up the condoms, my soul dying more and more as my class mates walked in and watched me. 

"Hey Jane Doe, it's no problem. Condoms happen right?" He said jokingly, getting down on his knees to help me pick them up. 

"What were you doing with all of these anyway?" I questioned him, standing once I got all of them up off of the floor. 

"Mr. Gardener asked me to pass them out. He said 'It would be a good way to meet people and make friends.' I tried objecting but he is pretty strong minded," He had stood up and was looking down at me. 

"Um, yeah I guess he is." I said shyly, looking past him at my desk. If he would get out of the way I could sit in my seat and completely dissolve into nothing. 

"I'm going to sit down now," I said as I tried stepping around him. 

To my complete surprise he stepped in my way. I placed my hands on my hips and looked up at him.  

"Do you mind?" I asked in irritation. How could someone so cute be so rude? 

He smirked at me and replied in an arrogant tone. "Yes, I do actually. I will get you back for this, just you wait." He turned around and proceeded to pass out the condoms. 

Seething I slipped into my seat and bore holes into the blackboard in the front of the class. I ignored James as he slipped a condom smoothly onto my desk. "What the heck did he mean by that? I didn't do anything wrong, it was a flipping accident!" I was thinking to myself when I heard my name being called. 

"Jinx," Mr. Gardener said impatiently, standing in front of the class with the attendance sheet in hand. 

"Present Mr. Gardener!" I yelled in a sassy tone. A few people snickered and giggled at my response, I sunk lower in my chair as my face heated up once again. I looked over to my left and noticed James looking at me, laughing. I rolled my eyes and looked back to the front of the class.  

That class went by somewhat painlessly; Mr. Gardener gave us the usual Sex Ed Spiel. I zoned out most of the time, on occasion I would glace over in James's direction to see if he was looking at me. He wasn't. 

My day dreaming was interrupted when I was poked in the shoulder by a red head-who's name I didn't know-behind me. She slipped a note into my hand when I turned around to ask her what was so important. I turned forward and folded the note open slowly, making sure Mr. Gardener wasn't watching. It was from James... 

"I like a girl with an attitude, have lunch with me?" 

The note read. I was confused at first; I reread the name over and over again to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. I picked up a pen and wrote back, 

"If you are playing with me think again, I don't like games." 

I slipped in behind my shoulder and had the red head pass it back. I heard him chuckle a little. A few minutes later I got a poke and I turned around, grabbing the note from the girl a little rougher than I should have and read it. 

"No games, just a ham sandwich. Do you like your crusts cut off? I do." I tried to hide my smile as I read the note. I looked in his direction and smiled, he was smiling back at me. The smiling fest was broken, however, when dear Mr. Gardener called our names. 

"James, Jinx, would you like to share to the class what you think is so funny?" 

I sighed and was about to reply when James jumped in and saved the day. "Sure thing Mr. Gardener, if you really want to know. I was having a conversation with my good friend Jinxy here before class about how good you look in that color, are you an autumn? Or maybe a spring? The color suits your skin tone quite nicely." Mr. Gardener grunted as I and the rest of the class held back their giggles and laughs. 

James stood and collected his things. "I know, I know, detention. I'll catch ya later Mr. G!" He said, slipping his messenger bag across his chest heading for the door. "No glove no love!" He shouted out as he exited the classroom. I shook my head and faced forward; for a new kid, he wasn't so bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

I hope you liked this second part. Comment down below if you like where it is headed and what suggestions you have for me. I came up with the name, I like it. Kind of cool, right?

I wish you a happy Valentines day or in mine mand Jinx's case a happy Single Swag Day.

Ham Sandwiches W/ The Crusts Cut Off,

Em~