Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 6, Part 1)

A/N:

My goodness I left you guys on a cliff hanger, huh?

I hope you enjoy lovelies.

____________________________________________________________________

(James POV)

As I got closer I felt her tense up, her muscles contracted and her breath caught in her throat. I looked her in the eyes, my hands caressing her cheeks.

"It's okay. You can say no," I whispered reassuringly. 

She tilted her head slightly, brushing her cheek harder against my hand, then pulled away. 

"I..I have pizza breath," she said softly, smiling her sweet smile.

I chuckled and sat up as she leaned back against the pillows. "Silly little Jinxy, worried about pizza breath. You know, since we both took a bite of pizza our breath would technically cancel out."

She rolled her eyes playfully and pulled her hair back up into a pony tail. I could smell the strawberry shampoo waft from the dark halo of curls that surrounded her. I groaned softly.

Jinx looked up at me, face flushed. 

As soon as I became aware of the noise that came from my throat I began coughing in an attempt to cover myself. 

"So, uh, what do you want to watch?" I asked, reached across her lap to grab the remote. "Have you heard of Hemlock Grove?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jinx POV)

As he reached over me I automatically sucked in my tummy, sitting up straight I caught a heavy, mouth watering dose of his cologne. It was different, definitely not Axe. 

I looked back up at him, dazed. "What was that?" I asked, as me turned on the blue-ray player and signed onto Netflix. 

"Hemlock Grove," he muttered as he flipped through the TV series category. "It's basically about Werewolves and Vampires but completely different from the cliche Twilight and Teen Wolf stuff."

He pressed play on the first episode and popped open the bag of Cheetos. He took one for himself and offered it to me, looking into my eyes. "And no, I'm not here for Netflix and Chill."

I laughed out loud and took a couple of the cheesy spicy puffs of deliciousness for myself and turned to look what was playing. "What ever you say, silly James."

About half way into the show, I was hooked. 

"Oh my god, Roman is so hot. Wow," I blurted out my eyes glued to the screen. 

"Yes, he is, but I think Peter is more my type," James retorted, looking at me with a smirk. 

I laughed and poked his cheek with my orange finger. "I always had a feeling you were team Jacob."

He poked my forehead with his equally orange finger, pushing me back slightly. "And what are you? A filthy blood sucker?" 

I turned slightly and hissed, snapping at his neck. "Mm, you got that right. I'd rather be a blood sucker than a muggle." 

He laughed, sucking the Cheeto crumbs from his fingers. "Alright, 10 points to Gryffindor for that one."

I bit my lip and watched as he did so. "I'd like to do that.." I whispered. 

My eyes opened wide suddenly in realization, my face and neck heating up. 

"Oh...shit. Did I say that out loud? I didn't say that out loud, did I?" I pleaded slightly as a wide, toothy smile spread across his smug face.

"Oh, yes you did, little Vampire. Yes you did." 

I turned my face away, laughing softly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"But you did, and now you're embarrassed." 

He scooted closer to me and I could feel his warmth radiating off of his skin. I turned to look at him, face still very flushed. 

"You keep flirting with me, directly and indirectly, and it is the cutest thing ever." 

I sighed softly, averting my eyes. "You're the cutest thing ever." 

He chuckled and took my hand in his, raising my fingers to his mouth. 

"May I?" He asked softly.

I nodded, my heart beginning to race.

He placed his lips around my index and middle fingers, ran his tongue against the pads of my fingers and then pulled away. "Yum, Jinx flavored."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(James POV)

As I pulled away I could see just how flustered she was. 

"You'd better not push it too far, James. Don't want to scare her away," I thought.

I laced my fingers with hers, and pushed a stray hair out of her face. 

"Are you okay? Is this okay?" I asked, reassuringly.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said, her voice just above a whisper. I could see her trying to hold back her smile as she said so.

"Good. Now, may I kiss you?" 

She looked up at me, and nodded. 

I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers. I felt her tense up, and I pulled away.

"It's okay, Jinx." I let go of her hand and places my hands on her shoulders, rotating them slightly and shaking her a little.

 "Relax your shoulders. You're going to get a muscle cramp," I joked, looking into her eyes.

She sighed softly and relaxed her shoulders. 

"Atta girl! Now, with your permission, I'm going to kiss you." I took hold of her hand again and waited for her reply.

She took a breath in and matched my gaze.

"Go for it, wolf boy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aYEEEEE so this kind of sucks but I did my best. I'm a little rusty and this is unedited. I hope you all enjoy. <3