9- Anastasia

Slughorns party is full of people from outside the school. I've already made talked with a ministry worker about the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. He told me what I'd have to do to get a job there and what kind of things go on in there.

I'm wearing a turquoise party dress tonight, I think I fit the dress code, but it was hard to know what to wear. I'm here with Blaise, just because we were both already going and we thought it would be easier than finding other dates. Of course, I was going to invite Draco, but decided it was a bad idea. Then Dean, but of course there's Ginny. So Blaise it is, which is fine.

"Cormac is revolting," Hermione says to me, "You have to save me from him." She's attempting to hide from him.

"By the way, he's walking over here." I say.

"Oh, God." She says before trying to make her escape.

There are lots of small canapés at this party, but they all look a bit weird so I'm scared to eat them if I'm being honest.

Just as I'm in the middle of my canapé thoughts, commotion happens, which see's Filtch dragging Draco into the party.

Draco mutters something about Flitch being a squib and I stand there in shock along with the rest of the party. Filtch then talks to Slughorn about finding Draco lurking about.

"Okay, Okay, I was gate crashing." Draco says, he quickly glances at me before Snape goes up to him.

I'm not sure what is going on, but next thing that happens Snape is taking Draco out of the party and Slughorns making us carry on as normal.

Dean walks over to me, "Any idea-"

"Not a clue." I say.

I then see Harry walk out the door, what is going on?

"I'm going to Ana's." I say to Dean.

"What? Now? Why?" He says confused, "I thought you weren't leaving until Christmas day."

"I wasn't," I say putting my drink down on the tray Neville walks past with.

"Right, okay. You're going right this minute?"

"Yes, Dean." I walk over to Slughorn with Dean at my heels.

"Professor?" I say, he turns around, "Thank you so much for having me here, it's been lovely. But unfortunately I have to leave. I'm going away for Christmas."

"Oh, that's not a problem, Jasmine. It was lovely having you here. Have a wonderful holiday. I'll see you next term?" Slughorn says happily.

I nod, "Yes, see you then, sir."

I walk away with Dean still trailing behind me, "Do you still have to pack?" He asks.

"Yes, that's why I'm going now, so I'll have time."

"Okay, well have a good time then. I'll see you soon." He says.

"Thank you, see you soon."

He hugs me, being cautious of my still bruised hip. Then I leave without saying anything to anybody else.

As I walk down the corridor, I see Harry leaning against the wall.

"Harry?" I say.

He nods, "He's one of them, for sure." He says, "I heard him talking to Snape, he has a mission, a mission that Voldemort has given him." He looks at me, "Where are you going?"

"Ana's."

"Oh, okay. If you see him on the way, watch out." He says, "Have a good time." He walks past me and back into the party room.