17- Trust Me

The rest of school is different, nobody makes much of an effort to work, learn or even do anything remotely active.

Dumbledore's funeral is tomorrow, I've decided not to attend. Ana has told me I can stay with her and I'll be leaving today. I'm making my own way there as well, I'm flying once again but my trunk and owl has already been sent over, all I'm left with is a small bag of which contains things that I'm not sure I even need.

I make my way to the great hall; most people seem to be congregating there nowadays. My eyes meet Harry's, but he looks away almost instantly. We haven't spoken a signal word to each other since that night.

I see Dean and Seamus and the usher me over to sit with them.

"Are you sure you won't come?" Dean asks me about Dumbledore's funeral for the one millionth time.

"No, I can't."

"It's not your fault you know; don't beat yourself up about this, please." He says, I don't reply.

"Are you coming back next year?" Seamus asks me.

I shrug, I'm not sure anymore. My minds been changed so much this year that I don't know what's best for me. I'd love to come back and be here with my friends, but now there are just too many bad memories. "I don't know." I don't give the long explanation to Seamus.

"Seamus!" Someone calls from down the hall.

He looks up and puts his thumb up, "I have to go, I'll see you soon, Jas. Yeah?"

I nod and give him a small hug before he runs off.

I turn to Dean.

"Have you spoken to Draco?" He asks, he's the only one who dares to bring him up.

I dig through the small bag and produce a piece of parchment; I lazily toss it onto the table in front of Dean.

'Trust Me. I love you.

Draco.'

"Did you send anything back?"

I shake my head, no.

Dean passes the note back to me and look over it once more before shoving it into my bag again.

"You'll keep in touch won't you, with me?" He takes my hands in his.

"I always will, I promise." I give him a small smile.

He smiles back at me before we both stand up. He holds onto one of my hands over the table and leads me to the end of it. We're by the entrance of the hall; he stands in front of me my hand still in his.

"I'll miss you." He says to me.

I drop his hand and pull him into a hug, his arms wrap around me as if he'll never see me again. But to be honest, I'm not sure when the next time will be.

We pull away from each other and stand at a comfortable distance.

"I'll see you soon." I say and smile.

He nods and smiles back.

I then turn away and walk out the hall, not knowing when I'll return again.

___________________________________________

That is all for this story, I really hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!! xx