Chapter 20 - Festivities

(A/N) HEEEEYYYYYYYYOOOOOOO, I sound like Rico from Hannah Montana :) ....

....

heh

That aside, it took me over a whole week to update.. AGAIN! I don't know if I should apologize because that's all I've been doing the past few chapters. I promise I always try to update as soon as possible! These past few weeks have been really stressful, there's been a lot going on. But more the reason to write, huh? Oh and this chapter switches between Harry's and Charlotte's point of views a few times, so let me know if you find any of it confusing. OH OH AND CHARRY SHIPPERS FASTEN YO SEAT BELTS ;D ! I'll shut up now so you can read the chapter :) enjoy!

* * *

Maybe, maybe one day you'll see

How bright the stars do shine

Just how wonderful life can be

Maybe one day you'll know

Just how much I love you

And how my love will never cease to grow.

* * *

*Charlotte's POV*

"You weren't lying when you said Leeds was big in the UK." I said. My eyes scanned the large crowd that filled the popular venue. There was music blasting through the atmosphere, creating a fun, buzzing environment. Several bright stars illuminated the last nights of a Winter sky, framing the ethereal crescent moon that was hung, much like an ornament, in the corner of the picturesque tableau. The recent argument I had with Louis repeated itself in my mind, finding too much enjoyment in reminding me of the unjustified anger that had taken control of me. How were things going to be between Louis and I now? Would he think about what I said? I sighed internally and told myself not to dwell in the past. I didn't say anything wrong to Louis, every single word was true and whether or not he wanted to heed my advice was solely his decision. After spending some time watching performances, Harry and I had decided to take a stroll around the area, away from the massive crowds.

"Not only in the UK, people actually come from all over the world for this. Of course, you would know that if you ever came out from that rock you seem to live under." Harry said. The sound of his teasing chuckle grabbed my attention as I turned to see the usual impish grin dancing on his lips.

"You boys are pretty big on insulting me, eh?" I rolled my eyes. Another laugh escaped his mouth as he bumped his shoulder against mine. He ran his fingers across the fringe of curls that was resting on his forehead and his emerald eyes met my own. "Only because we love you." Harry said, not knowing the meaning I inevitably found within his innocently spoken words. I shook the unrealistic thoughts out of my head and saw the small stuffed turtle that Harry had tucked underneath his arm. I reached out and grabbed it, hugging it close to my chest. Harry had insisted on playing a game of ring toss in order to win me a prize. That "one" game actually ended up in him spending over 30 euros, all on failed attempts. After embarrassing and teasing Harry, I decided to give it a try and ended up winning a prize in the very first round. A stuffed turtle. One that I had gifted to Harry.

"What are you gonna name it?" I asked. 

Harry shrugged. "I don't know yet. I guess I'll just call it.. Leo for now." He said. 

I let out a laugh. "As in from Ninja Turtles?"

"Yup."

"Loser." I laughed between forced coughs, only laughing harder at the deadly glare he shot me. 

"Hey, Charlotte?" Harry said, his tone changing to one of excitement. I turned to face him and saw that his eyes were lit up as his gaze was set on something off in the distance. "How do you feel about Ferris wheels?" He asked, still looking off at something ahead of us.