Author's Note

• Dedicated to All of my beautiful readers

Thank you. 

Thank you for supporting me, for loving me, and for being such amazing people. 

It's been such a great pleasure writing this story for you guys. And it wasn't a process, no, it was more of a journey. I've met so many wonderful people along the way, and that was the best part of the entire thing. 

This story took me a year and three months to write. And there are quite a few of you who have been there for me and for this story for every hiatus and every little twist and turn. And those of you who began reading later than others--I'm just as grateful towards you. 

I can't even explain how emotional I am. I guess these characters are just a part of me, you know?Albeit, it's just a fan fiction, but there's just this connection. 

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope you enjoyed reading this story just as much as I enjoyed writing it, if not, even more. This Wattpad community has given me so much to look forward to every day. 

I love you guys, always. 

And a few of you have asked about a sequel. Sadly, there won't be one for this story. It's just not a plot that I could do much with. However, if it means anything, I'm working on a Harry fan fiction. It's called "A Heart Worth Saving" and I'm so excited about writing it! It'd be great if you guys could check that out, along with my teen fiction, "Neither Reason nor Rhyme."

I love you guys, and thank you for being you. 

~ Aysha xx