Part 1 ~ When I First Met You

Hello Strangers, thank you for reading! I'm sure this is gonna suck, but I'll try to make it interesting.. Please vote and comment after reading! SIDE NOTE: This story will be written in Franks POV.. I may switch to other character's POV, but for now, JUST DEAL WITH IT.

I shuffled across the cold concrete, dragging my heels, destroying my poor beat up converse even more. I didn't care. I looked around, scanning everyone in sight. I stopped walking, hands stuffed in my pockets. Where was that bastard? I was out of breath from power walking so much, trying to avoid the jocks, and well, anyone really. I sighed in disappointment letting a cold breath of air out. The sky was cloudy, and the air around us was filled with fog, from students breathing so hard. The air frosted everything in sight. My eye spotted something, a poor kid with glasses and a beanie. It was Mikey, the bastard I was looking for. I ran over to him, and slowly slowed down the closer I got to him. "Sup James?"

Mikey's nose was already red, I just added more on his cheeks, making him slightly blush. "Ugh, don't call me that." He looked around him hoping no one had heard me call him that.

"You can't hide from the truth Mikes." I gave him an apologetic  face. Half smiling, and big puppy dog eyes. He, however, didn't care. Rolled his eyes. "Alright, calm yourself retard!" I didn't like making Mikey upset. He was my only friend. Barley even a friend though. I've never been to his house, didn't know if he had siblings, didn't know about his problems, never met his parents, hell, I didn't even know his last name. "I'm sorry." I bit my lip ring hoping he would forgive me.

"Yeah it's fine dude. Whatever."  He smiled a tiny bit, telling me that he was serious. I sighed in relief and smiled with him. The dreaded school bell rang. 

"Okay meet me here after school?" I raised an eyebrow and pointed at him. He slowly nodded. Mikey NEVER liked to talk. I mumbled 'Okay' and ran off then turned around and waved to him "See ya Mikes!" I shoved my hand back in my pocket, and headed to the indoor hallways. Thank god. I couldn't handle one more second of being outside anymore. I pulled down my hood revealing my jet black fringe, which was spiked at the back. I walked calmly down the hallway, winking at a few girls. I slammed against the locker, being squished by someone's back. Their long black hair was all over my face. It was disgusting. He was a bit taller than me, like most people, but I wasn't intimidated by him. I forcefully pushed him off of me. He turned around quickly while I was still leaned against the locker. There was a pause for a moment, and he stood a good distance away from me, so I could get a good look at him. About my age, I admit he was kind of attractive. pale skin, nice cheek bones, and hair that flew off his face in all the right directions. What the hell was I thinking? 'I'm straight' I told myself, and shook my head trying to wake myself up. He threw his hands up in defense, and opened his mouth, but of course I beat him to it. "Holy shit watch where you're going faggot!" That last word stung me like a bee. I hated it. F-A-G-G-O-T. I don't know why it bothered me, it was just awful.

The stranger started to speak again still looking like a retard with his hands in defense. "I-"

"Whatever" I said with a fierce tone in my voice. I whipped my head back in the direction I was walking to while rolling my eyes at him. I glanced back. He looked hurt, his hazel eyes, big and confused. A slight frown upon his perfect lips. 'Stop it Frank. You're straight. You're never going to see him again.' I shook my head. I didn't want to say I had a crush on him, so I convinced myself I just felt bad for him. Thing is, I WANTED to see him again. I sucked in my lip and bit it, almost breaking my lip ring. What the hell just actually happened?

---------------------

AT LUNCH

---------------------- 

Truth is, I never liked eating the school's food. I had plenty to eat at home. Once again I was scanning the area. I looked outside, the cafeteria, the men's bathroom, and even in people's cars. I had one last place to look. The hallways. I walked in and looked all around. No one was here except the stranger I had met earlier digging through a locker, where I ran into him. "Hey," I slowly spoke, trying to be nice.

"Are you back to get revenge?" He asked. His voice was soft, and almost had a slight rasp to it. He stood facing his locker, not wanting to look at me. I could understand that reason though. I was an awful person.

"No, no." I said slowly, as my voice cracked. He was beautiful. 'Stop it Frank.You fag.' There was that voice in my head again. "I'm actually really sorry..." I bit my lip where a wound was forming on the inside of my lip from biting it so much. I admit, I had anxiety."

"Oh." He said, still facing his locker. Seriously? That's it? OH? I'd be better off with a simple 'K'! "Is that all?" He turned his face slightly, so one eye was shown staring at me.

"Well, no." I walked up to him so I was standing by him. I just really wanted to be near him. "Please look at me." I said as nice as possible. Was that too creepy? Did he hate me?  He just grunted and turned his face towards mine staring into my eyes. His were absolutely beautiful. 'You're sooo gay Frank!' I had ignored myself that time. Our faces just half a step away from each other. "I'm really sorry. I swear." He didn't reply, we both just kept staring into each other's eyes. I started leaning in and quickly stopped my self. I looked away stepping back. I was blushing like a tomato.

He smiled accepting my awkwardness. Of course I couldn't help but smile back. I immediatly fell in love with his smile, looking at his unusually small teeth. "Its cool man, I forgive you." he closed his lips.

"Oh good." I sighed in relief. "I thought I was going to have to deal with another enemy" We both chuckled. He slowly took a sip of his Starbucks coffee, which I was practically drooling over. 

"Um... Do you want some?" He gestured to his cup. He looked at me weird. Oh. I had caught myself staring at his coffee the whole time.

"Oh sorry..." I said shaking my head trying to snap out of it. He gestured to his cup to me again almost pretty much handing it to me. I couldn't just drink from a stranger's cup... could I? "Oh, thanks" I slowly took a small sip from his coffee. I could almost taste his lips. Cigarettes, and... cherries? That just made me want to kiss him. 'Stop Frank, that's gay. You're a straight man.' I handed it back to him while wiping my mouth gently with the sleeve of my coat. 

"So, I'm Gerard. Well, Gerard Way." He took his hand out of his pocket and held it in front of me.

"Frank Iero." I grinned, and took his warm soft hand, gently shaking it. I instantly felt sparks as I touched his hand. We stood their holding hands for about 3 seconds until he pulled away awkwardly. I didn't complain, I liked it. The bell suddenly rang bringing us out of the awkward moment. "Hey I gotta go. I'll see you later." I said slowly turning around ready to walk off, until I felt that warm hand on my shoulder.

"Wait frank!" He let go of my shoulder and ripped out a piece of paper and wrote his phone number on it, then quickly handed it to me... again, feeling sparks. 'GAAAAAAAAAAAAY.' Ugh. I'm straight. He waved good bye giving me a warm smile, then walked off.

I held the small piece of paper in my hand. Feeling like I just flirted with a girl. What will Mikey think? What if I'm gay? What will Mikey think IF I'M GAY? What could possibly go wrong. It's not like Gerard's his brother or anything... Right?

THATS ALL!! Should I go on? Please comment and vote.. I'm sorry if this is a little retarted, lol Oh well thank you so much for reading. PLEASE. COMMENT. AND VOTE. AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. \(^_^)/ But seriously should I go on?