Part 8 ~ Sorry Won't Fix What You've Done

I flipped open my phone and began reading the begging messages from Gerard.

'Hey I'm sorry. Where r u?' Oh y'know I'm just hiding in your fucking bathroom, where else would I be.

'Seriously Frank txt me bck. I'm getting worried.' Why don't you go worry about your girlfriends?

'FRANK!!!!' 

'Omg where are you Frank, stop fucking around!' I'm sure as hell not 'fucking around'. You think I'd take this as some joke? I kept reading his pathetic texts, when a familiar raspy sounding voice came from behind me. 

"Frank!!" It yelled. "Frank, please!" It called again, begging for it's dear life. "FRANK HELP!!!" So, a stranger was just calling my name for help? I sprinted out from underneath the slide, almost slipping from the bark underneath my feet. I scanned the area, in search for the person. There he was. 2 guys in black ski-masks punching and kicking someone on the ground, outside of the park. I sprinted over to one of the outlaws, flung my bag over to the side, and tackled him using full-force. I straddled the man, slamming my fist into his jaw, knocking it out of place. He whimpered and covered his face, begging for mercy. As soon as I was about  to slam my fist into his eye, I was tackled by the other man. He place both of his knees on either side of my hips, but he didn't sit on me. Rookie mistake. I slammed my knee in his balls and pushed him off of me, and quickly stood up, kicking him in the stomach. 

"Get the fuck out of here!" I screamed pointing to my left. They laid there gasping for air. "FUCKING LEAVE!" I picked up semi-big rocks and started forcefully throwing them at their faces, until they got up and ran away.

"Aghhhh" The stranger moaned, who was curled up, clutching his shins. I snapped my head over to him, revealing the stranger. It was Gerard. Of course it was Gerard.  

"You better fucking leave too before I beat you up as well." I snarled. He looked up at me confused, just before I leaned over, and picked my bag up. "You're fucking welcome." I kicked him in his side causing him to curl up again. 

"W-what did I do," He whimpered softly. I leaned over him furious.

"What did you do?" I asked getting his confirmation. "What did you FUCKING DO?" I yelled. "I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOUR FUCKING DID, WHORE." I screamed, kicking him in the ribs.

He threw his head back, gasping for air to fill his body up with oxygen once more. "All I did was just talk to my girlfriend, F-Frank." He began to softly cry. God he was miserable. "I-I'm so sorry for getting mad about it, I just-" He cried a bit harder, clenching his teeth. Seeing him cry was my weakness. Even though he might be a player, I still 'loved' him.

"Yeah?" I crossed my arms still looking down over him. "What girlfriend? Number 18 or Number 3?" I growled.

"I-I s-wear Frank, I d-on't know what you're talking about!" He whined, still slightly crying, hiccuping between words. 

I placed my feet at either side of his ribs, leaning over him, "You never do." I spoke quietly, and raised my hand to punch him across the face, until I was stopped.

"FRANK PLEASE," He was sobbing now, and crossed him arms in an 'X' formation over his face, cringing. "PLEASE." Gerard crossed his arms over his waist, clutching his sides, "Frank, please." he whined "Please." he whispered, salty tears running down his cheeks, to his chin. I sighed and moved away from him, standing over his head. I sat down right next to him, pretzel style, and pulled his head onto my lap. I stroked his cheek with the back of my thumb and looked around. The sky was cloudy, though it was humid and wasn't windy. Whatever it was perfect. I looked back down at Gerard, watching his closed eyes flicker, and his mouth slightly open. I stopped stroking his cheek, and leaned down, so my nose was pressed against his. "I'm so sorry," he breathlessly whispered, his warm breath landing against my lips.

"Sorry won't fix what you've done." I spoke quietly, trying to comfort him. He frowned, which quickly turned into a smirk. Gerard wrapped both his arms around my neck, and pulled me down to his lips. 'What is he doi-' I thought, right before he 'randomly' decided to kiss me. He moved slowly, on my bottom lip, and gently pulled on my lip ring with his teeth, before pulling away.

"Will that fix it?" He said while releasing his arms from my neck, allowing me to pull away as well. I didn't kiss him back, and we had met a few days ago. What the fuck was he thinking?

My eyes were in shock, staring down at him, while he was still doing that stupid smirk. Damn. He really is a man-whore. "Uh, I uh.. I-" I had no idea what to say. I haven't really kissed anyone since freshman year.

"Oh," He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, while sitting up from my lap. "I- I thought you liked me back..." He looked down at the concrete, blushing a crimson red.

I stared at the spot where Gerard was staring, and started blushing faintly. "Uh, I-I kinda do..." I trailed off, which caused Gerard to snap his head up and look into my eyes. "But we just met, Gerard." I continued, causing him a dissapointed expression. "Oh and you're also dating like several girls."

"I can change tha-" He attempted to continue, before I cut him off.

"Plus I just saved your ass, and tried to punch you..." I forced out a giggle, and looked up at him, matching my eyes with his. "We only met a few days ago." I repeated. Gerard sighed and looked down at the ground again. "Plus I don't know if I can trust you sense you've been dating all these girls at once." I scooted a bit closer to him, and rubbed his back slowly.

"I know, but I promise I won't do it again. I swear to god Frank. I won't." Gerard spoke softly and turned his head in my direction.  I sighed and started to slowly get up. I grabbed my bag and started to walk in the direction the mugger's walked in. "Wait where are you going?" Gerard grabbed my shoulder, just like he did when we first met.

"Home." I stopped walking and turned my head to face him.

"What? You live like 5 miles from here!" He released his grip from my shoulder and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I can walk." I rolled my eyes.

"No. Just let me drive you. Please." Gerard begged, and interwinded his fingers, putting them up to his chin. I sighed and started walking towards his car, and slipped into the passenger's seat once we got there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME LAPSE - 20 MINUTES (what the car ride was silent)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the passenger seat and walked to my pourch while Gerard followed. I turned to face him, and stared into his eyes "Thanks." I mummbled "For the ride I mean." He nodded, and slightly smirked. 'Now's my chance.' I wrapped my arms around his neck, and got up on my tippy-toes. I smiled slightly and crashed my lips onto his, causing him to put his hands on my waist and pull me closer, till there was no space between us. He kissed me slowly, and pressed harder and harder, the longer we kissed. Gerard tugged on my lip ring again, causing me to moan quietly. "Dammit Gerard." I whispered against his lips, and smashed them against mine, once more. He forced his tounge into my mouth, exploring every bit of it. We were having fun for a bit, until the door swung open and a disgusted gasp came from the doorway. I ripped myself from him by pushing him away at his shoulder, and turned to see my mother in the doorway, with her jaw dropped. 'Well...shit.' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, some action....... Rushed? Maybe. I also suck at fight and make out scenes, but. I tried. C:

GERARD YOU SLUT MUFFIN. Thanks for rates, follows, and comments! You guys are amazing ;-; 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------