Part 15 ~ I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

OOOOOOH writing on my phone again cause I'm a loser lol if someone could tell me how to bold and stuff on here, that'd be great, k.

- R.G.B.

Bzzz.

Bzzz.

Bzzz.

"Turn it off." Gerard moaned slapping me in the face, and rolling over to the other side of the bed.

"Too far."

Bzzz.

"It's been ringing for the past hour, Frank, please." He begged. This was bullshit. Who calls at 9 a.m. on a Sunday? It vibarated some more until it stopped for about 3 minutes. "Oh thank god."

Of course, it started again.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE-" Gerard growled, leaning across my body to snatch my phone from the nightstand. He quickly flipped it open and jabbed at the answer button. "HELLO?!" He nearly screamed.

"Um, yes? Frankie?"

"Uhh-" Gerard's eyes widened and quickly flickered across the room, unsure of what to do.

"I'm sorry, do I have the wrong number? This is Linda Iero." We stared at eachother for a bit, unsure of what to do. Should we just hang up... or-

"Oh, um, sure. He's right here." I shook my head quickly. No no no no no no no.

It was too late before Gerard slammed my phone up to my ear, and I was forced to talk to her. "Um, Mom?"

"Oh, Frankie!" She gasped out. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

"I'm fine." I huffed out "What did you call for?"

"Oh," Linda cleared her voice a few times before speaking to me. She seemed nervous, which is never a good sign. "Well, I don't think you're gonna like this..." Here it comes, "but you're going to have to come back and live with me." Fuck.

"Why?" I whined "You kicked me out in the first place, why should I have to move back?"

"Franklin, please." She snapped all of a sudden "I don't want you staying with that- that boy. Plus you" must be bothering Donna." She sighed into the phone, not really wanting to deal with my attitude.

"Well I just think it's stupid how you kicked me out and now-"

"Frank." She growled "You come back tomorrow by at least 5 p.m. or I'm calling the police, and they'll do it." I fucking hate the cops.

"Fine." I sighed

"Oh! Great!" She perked up suddenly. I swear, this woman need bipolar pills or something. "I can pick you up if you'd like!"

'She seems pretty excited over something so stupid.' I thought to myself, glancing over to Gerard who was chewing on his thumb-nail "Yeah, um, me and Gerard will walk over. Or drive."

"Gerard and I." She corrected

I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever."

"I can't wait Frankie! Oh I'll make your favorite dinner and everything!"

"Yeah um, I gotta go mom."

"Huh?"

"Um, I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Oh," She seemed a little confused. Did she expect me to talk to her all day? "Right, right. Okay, well, bye Frankie. I'll see you tomorrow, love."

"Yeah, bye Ma." I pulled the phone away from my ear and hung up. Why was she so excited over this?

"So you're leaving?" Gerard said sadly, looking at his lap.