Part 17 ~ You'll Be Okay I Promise

In this chapter, Frank gets mad.

Maybe I should make Frank into a wizard and he can just zap himself into Hogwarts, y’know that would make his life a lot easier tbh.

Oh, and did you guys see Miley Cyrus’ VMA performance? Can’t stop laughing. Poor Robin. Nah scratch that- Poor MILEY’S FAMILY.

- R.G.B.

‘Roger’ or even if that is his real name, smirked and waved at us before shoving his hand back in his pockets. I stepped back in shock and bumped straight into Gerard. “W-What?” I finally managed to gasp out “Roger? Are you kidding me?”

Linda cocked an eyebrow at me and looked at Roger then back at me again “Do you two know each other?” She asked, holding onto his forearm gently.

“I- I-“ I rubbed my eyes for a second before going on “What?” I said again. I was so speechless. What the fuck was I supposed to say ‘Yeah hey that’s the guy who was stalking me like a pedo lol thanks for getting engaged to him MOM.’?

Roger chuckled, and put his giant kid molesting hands on top of Linda’s, then looked down at her. “Yes, babe. We do.”

I wanted to fucking hiss at this creep, and then walk over to him at scratch his stupid dirty eyes out, that have probably been looking at kids all day in a fucking kindergarten playground. Babe. No one calls my mother ‘Babe’. Creep. “Uh- hold on a second there,” I said calmly trying to control my anger, and stepping forward away from Gerard. “You didn’t even tell me your name, you just follow me around all day, bump into me, then smirk. That’s all you do-“

“And stare.” Gerard quietly added in, so only I could hear.

“-and you also fucking stare at me like you want to rape me or something, this cannot be happening, mom how could you fucking marry a fucking creep with his fucking pedo eyes and his fucking ew mom fucking get him out of the house and fucking stab him in the eye with your fucking engagement ring or something, please-“

“Franklin!” My mother snapped, ripping herself from Roger and marching over to me. “That is enough!” A quick slap to the face. ‘Ow.’

I turned my head back to Linda, holding my cheek where she had slapped me, and that will be a wonderful bruise tomorrow. “This is exactly why I wanted to live with Gerard.” I whimpered, my voice cracking on ‘Gerard’. I didn’t even know what Gerard was doing behind me. Probably frozen in place like Roger is right now, staring at us with huge eyes, and thinking ‘Oh shit, did that really happen?’ like idiots. I just shook my head, rubbing my cheek and fighting back the tears that were threatening to fall. I just wanted to run back to Gerard’s house, lie in his bed, and cry myself to sleep while Donna makes brownies or something. That would make me really happy.

Linda sighed, and closed her eyes sadly with her head hanging. “Frank…” She sighed again, and then looked back up at me. “Let’s not talk about this. Just take a shower, brush your teeth, get into your pajamas and go to sleep. You must be exhausted.” Another sigh “Probably what’s making you so emotional.”

I’m not emotional, you’re just tearing my life apart, Jesus.’ Instead of yelling that in her face, I just nodded in reply and crossed my arms, taking away my hand from the red handprint on my cheek. “Just let me say goodbye to Gerard, okay?” Linda nodded. I turned around and walked Gee to his car. “Um… I’ll see you tomorrow I guess.” I shrugged, shoving my hands into the pockets of my jeans.

Gerard didn’t say much, just sort of nodded his head, looked down at the ground and pursed his lips. “Yeah,” He lifted his head up and opened the door to the driver’s seat. “You’ll be okay.” He assured me “I promise.