Part 6 ~ Oh God

"Well...."  I trailed off. Gerard grunted and crossed his arms, now standing near the door, waiting for my stupid excuse. "If we go somewhere then I'll have to do things!" I whined slamming my hands on the edge of the bed like a pouty 2 year old.

"Frank. That's not bad....at all. Plus it'll be fun! I promise." He intertwined his fingers, and held them up to his chin, practically begging me.

I bit my cold silver lip ring, thinking of an excuse. I REALLY didn't want to go places. "Oh, um...well if we go somewhere then I'll have to get up!" I crossed my arms, then thinking of another horrifying thing I'd have to do. I widened my eyes and stared at the floor. "Oh god." I mumbled.

"Frank." Gerard whined, dropping his hands to his side while stomping his foot, like when a 5 year old didn't get the toy he wanted or some shit. "I'm up! I'll probably have to change, but... what's with the 'Oh God' thing for?" He waved his hands getting irritated with my stubbornness. 

I stared up at him, looking like an owl. "I WILL HAVE TO SEE PEOPLE." I growled, still looking like an idiot.

"Are you kidding me Frank?!" Gerard yelled rolling his eyes. I smiled a bit. I loved making him mad. He stomped over to me like an angry hippo and forcefully grabbed my wrist.

"Ow Gerard, stop!" I fought back, trying to tug away my arm from him. Of course I was stronger than him. A lot shorter, but I was still the strongest person I knew... yet again, I knew no one. Whatever I lifted. He tightened his death grip on my wrist, digging his short nails into my skin. He dragged my poor body over to a door next to his desk that was in the corner. 'Oh god, don't rape me.' My eyes got wider and wider as we got closer to the dreaded door with police tape across it, in an 'X' formation. Gerard kicked the door open, and shoved me inside. The lights weren't on, and I couldn't see a thing. Oh god. Oh god.

"Strip." Gerard demanded me as he turned on the light, revealing a bathroom. I raised my eyebrows at his command. There's no way he told me to strip.

"What?" I said whispering harshly, leaning in my head. This cannot be happening. Nope.

"I said, STRIP." Gerard whispered fiercely, releasing his death grip on my wrist, which now had his hand print wrapped around it. I quickly flung my shirt off and tossed it to the floor, as he just stared at me leaning against the doorway. 'Ohgodohgodohgodohgod. What happened to the nice Gerard? I'm still a virgin, and not even 18 yet! I don't want this. Someone hellllllp.' I was not slightly sweating as I got working on my jeans. I unbuttoned them and glanced up, still seeing staring Gerard. 'oh god. I'm going to fucking cry.' I quickly unzipped my pants and slowly pulled them off, exposing my legs. This was so fucking embarrassing. I took in a deep breath and started to slowly pulling off my black boxers, until Gerard stopped me. "WOAH." He yelled covering his eyes with one hand, and the other one out, stopping me. I let go of the hem of my boxers. 'Oh my God. Thank the lord.' I sighed relived throwing back my head. That was sure horrifying as hell. "Stay here I'll be right back." He said and ran out of his bedroom and ran upstairs to get something. 'What the fuck is he getting? Oh god. Oh god. What the fuck is he getting. Condoms?' I shivered at that thought. Someone kill me. He ran back downstairs and came into his room, holding a towel and a washcloth. 'What the fuck?' He stepped into the bathroom and gently handed them both to me, and walked over to the shower turning it on. I stood there, confused as hell. Did he want to rape me in the shower? Gerard held out a hand, testing the water until it was perfectly warm, and suitable. "Okay. Go take a shower."

I exhaled letting out all of the stress that was locked within me. "Oh thank god." I leaned back and grabbed onto the counter. He looked at me strangley, wondering what the hell I was doing.

"Um? What?" he cocked his head at me.

"Oh," I sighed. "I thought you were gonna do something else." I faked smiled, and forced out a giggle.

He looked at me a bit shock. 'Oh god, did I just make a complete fool of myself?' I mentally face palmed. "Oh what? Did you think I was gonna strip you and beat you with a fucking towel?" He threw his head back and laughed. Really Gerard. Really. 

"Hah, yeah. Hah. Totally dude." I attempted to laugh, choking out the words.

"Okay, hurry up so I can take a shower." He walked out shutting the door slowly. I slammed my hand on the door from preventing that, and smirked.

"Why don't you take a shower with me?" I teased playfully. 'What if he says yes? Oh god' 

"No. Seriously hurry up." He shut the door and locked it. Great. I sighed, in relief. It was nice to finally be alone.. Then all my dreams crashed when I remembered why I was taking a shower. I HAD TO GO PLACES. I groaned and stepped into the warm water Gerard had set for me. Oh god, it was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME LAPSE - 30 MINS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned off the shower slowly and ruffled my hair, destroying my perfect fringe. No spikes today I guess. I turned the door knob, but of course it wouldn't budge. "Gerard?" I yelled pounding on the door. No answer. "Gerard!" I yelled even louder. He can't leave me here! I tried opening the door several times. Nothing worked. Jesus christ did he glue the damn door shut? "GERARD!" I screamed now kicking the door. Fun facts! I hate small spaces, and this bathroom was only like 15 ft or some shit. "GERARD!!" I screamed even louder, sounding desperate. "GERA-ARD!" My voice cracking, from screaming at the top of my lungs. Fuck this shit, I'm body slamming the door. I wrapped the towel tightly around my waist. I didn't want to break down the door, and have my towel falling off in front of Gerard...if he was still there. I backed up to the counter, and got in a running position. I took a deep breath, and sprinted towards the door as fast as I could run in 8 ft. I turned and jumped into the air about to break down the door, and it suddenly it swung open just before I could slam into it. I fell down head first, while a confused Gerard Way towered over me. I dug my hands into my hair and slowly massaged it, clenching my teeth and eyes shut. 

"Wow. Did you just try and break my fucking door." He said in the most mono-tone voice ever. I groaned softly. Is he seriously taking this as a joke?

I let go of my head and relaxed, just laying on the dirty floor, after I took a shower. Smart. "It's not my fault you didn't let me out." I sassed him.

"What! That's because my girlfriend was at the door." He threw his hands up in defense. Wait. GIRLFRIEND? 

"Wait... Girlfriend?" I said shooting my eyes open. You've got to be kidding me. Now I have zero chances with him. He's straight, and I'm possibly gay....or bi.

"Yeah my girlfriend." He crossed his arms looking down at me.

"WHO?" I yelled. Oh great. Now I'm desperate