Part 2 ~ The New Girl.

'I walked away from Gerard glancing back at him, but he had already vanished. How could someone get out of the hallways that fast without getting run over by other students? I shrugged and turned back around being pushed and shoved by other students. My next class was P.E. great. 'should I just skip?' I thought to myself. I had missed P.E. for the back 2 weeks, and I was starting to feel guilty about it. I heavily sighed and walked into the boy's locker room, were 40 other naked guys were pushing and shoving each other against their lockers playfully. That's the one thing I needed right now. I rolled my eyes at all the guys and walked to my gym locker. I didn't dare to change into my P.E. clothes. It's either I show up and not wear the stupid clothes, or I skip. End of story. I walked outside where everyone was stretching, running laps, or just standing there like a loser. Of course, I was one of those losers. I examined everyone until I spotted a beautiful girl standing there. She was an outcast just like me, standing alone. Jet black hair, glowing hazel eyes, and pearl skin. 'You're a loser with no friends, why not make friends with another outcast?' I thought to myself, my eyes lighting up with the idea. 'She could even become your girlfriend' I smirked to myself. She was beautiful, but she didn't give me that certain feeling like Gerard did. 'Did I seriously just say that to myself.' I rubbed my face a bit and slowly approached the girl, trying not to spook her. "Hey." I nodded my head up at the girl.

She seemed kind of surprised that I was talking to her, until a few words finally stumbled out of her mouth. "Uh, h-hi." she stuttered shyly looking down at her feet while twirling her small thumbs. 

"You alone?" I looked at her thumbs slightly smiling.

"Y-yeah" There was a slight blush across the bridge of her small nose. She looked up at me with a confused look on her face. "So what are YOU doing here talking to me?" Her blush fainted and it landed on me. Fuck.

"I...I, uh.." I grinned and blushed. I certainly didn't expect her to ask something like that. I couldn't just say: 'lol i needed a girl to talk to, to prove I'm not gay to take my mind off a really attractive dude I met like an hour ago.' Nope. "I don't know, you seemed lonely, and I needed to talk to someone as well, and you seemed interesting." I smiled. I mean, it's not like it was a COMPLETE lie...

She looked at me until there was a wide grin stretched across her face. "Well..Thanks. I'm Jamia" she said while tucking her short black hair behind her ear.

"I really like that name." I blushed faintly and smiled a bit. "I'm Frank." She grinned trying to hide it while pulling down here Misfits hoodie. "So," I began "what are you doing all alo-" I was cut off by a soccer ball landing right on my forehead causing me to ball backwards onto the wet grass of the field. "Aghhh" I let out a slight moan while holding my now throbbing head.

Jamia held her hand over her mouth in shock trying not to laugh. "Oh my god are you okay?" She giggled. 

"Not really..." I said while closing one eye where the soccer ball had closely landed next to. Of course, that just made her laugh harder.

She held out one hand, helping me up. "Here, let's go to the nurse's office." I nodded still holding my head, and Jamia's hand in my other while we walked together. I liked it, but it didn't give me sparks like Gerard does.

As soon as we arrived at the nurse's office Jamia immediately ripped her hand out of mine and went straight for the small refrigerator and pulled out a small ice pack. I sat down on the small bed and she sat close to me. Too close. I wanted to fall in love with Jamia 'cause I'm not gay, but I also didn't because I wanted Gerard. "Let me see." She said softly, while I pulled down my hand from my forehead revealing a bruise that was already starting to bleed. "Ouch." She licked her thumb and wiped away the blood off of my forehead, then locked her eyes onto mine. 

"Uh," I broke the small silence and she whipped away her head blushing at what had just happened. "Come on Jamia it's fine." I giggled as she slowly turned her head back to mine. I smiled a bit and we both leaned into each other our lips almost touching. I faintly brushed my lips against hers, closing my eyes, about to kiss her when a voice stopped me 'FRANK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'  My eyes snapped open, realizing what I almost was about to do. I pulled back and she slowly opened her eyes. "I-I'm... I'm sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck, blushing like an idiot. I turned away facing forward placing the ice pack to my aching forehead as we sat their in silence.

We sat there for about 5 minutes in peace until she finally spoke up. "Frank," she started to speak still facing forward. 

"Yeah?" I turned my head in her direction and leaned backwards onto the crappy excuse for a bed.

"I know you..." She sighed and continued "I know that you...you don't like me." Just when I opened my mouth to protest, she cut me off. "Like, I know you like me as a friend, but you don't, like like me. Or I guess love me I should say." She turned around to look at the guilty expression on my face. "You want that guy you were talking to in the hallways, don't you?" She raised an eyebrow 

"I...I, uh...I'm not. Wait. How did you know I was talking to that guy?" I raised an eyebrow at her back, seeing her guilty expression. 

"I wander around at lunch." she spoke quietly, twirling her thumbs again.

"Oh, you should meet me at lunch then!" I said excitedly, quickly changing the subject.

"Sure, but answer the question, Frank. Are you gay?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"No! No!" I said waving my hand at her and leaning up."I just... I don't know." She smiled and gave me a small peck on my cheek and stood up.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you at lunch tomorrow." She threw a small punch at my arm and walked away. Well that would be easier than I thought, until she came back peeking her head through the doorway. "By the way, you're gay." She winked "Don't deny it. I can just tell. I'm trying to become a nurse when I graduate." She giggled.

"No I'm not, I-" I spoke up and of course that little know it all cut me off again.

"Don't lie Frank. Be proud of what you are." She grinned "See ya fag" she said while clicking her cheeks and pulled her head out of the doorway. I really liked Jamia. She was a great girl. 

Ohyes. Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this small chapter. I'm gonna start writing the next one RIGHT. NOW.