Part 16 ~ Freak

Hey guys, sooooo, I’m like kinda having writer’s block even though I already have like this whole plot planned out, but idek. I’m finally writing on my computer again, (yay!) even though my computer is probably slower than a fucking sloth. So, I hope you enjoy it, there’s a bit of a surprise at the end, and I kinda hope it’s not to predictable, cause I fuCKING HATE PREDICTABLE ENDINGS, and it makes me kinda happy when it’s not a predictable ending sooooooo…

Oh yeah, one more thing, if you guys could check out my Frank Iero fic called “On the Job” on my profile that’d be great. It’s a one shot, and sorry if it’s kinda sad(?) at the ending, I was trying to make it kinda funny but I don’t think that really worked out too well, because I have like really dark humor. Like, I’ll laugh over a fucking death in a moive. Unless it’s like a dog that dies, then that’s not funny. At all. – OKAY, enjoy!

  -R.G.B.

p.s. I’m also really proud of the wallpaper on my phone, it might be the best wallpaper yet omg

p.p.s. I said I wouldn’t say omg anymore ughhh.

The next morning I woke up snuggled into Gerard’s side, with my nose buried into his side. I’ve said it before, I’m definitely not the cuddling type.. I guess it was kinda nice, because Gerard isn’t the skinniest guy ever; and he surely isn’t muscular.

GOD A FREAKING DRAWER JUST SLAMMED UPSTAIRS AND IM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE IM HOME ALONE DEA RGOD

His arm was wrapped around my waist tightly, as if he never wanted me to leave.

And then it hit me.

I had to leave today. I sighed and pressed myself closer to Gerard, making him stir a bit. “Gerard?” I tried to say, but my voice was muffled by his body. (a/n: that sounded creepy) I lifted my up my head, and propped myself up with an elbow. “Gerard.” I croaked. No reply. This man could literally sleep through anything. “Gerard.” I said a little firmer. Nothing. I sighed, and sat completely up right, lifting his arm from around me, and put it out his side. “GerARD!” I yelled. ‘why won’t he flipping wake up?’ I grabbed my pillow and smashed it over his head. “GERARD.” I yelled even louder

He bolted upright, with his eye wide open looking around the room. “GOD-“ He yelled, and finally met eye contact with me. Gerard laid back down with a sigh, and closed his eyes again. ‘Are you fucking kidding me.’ I thought to myself, as I furrowed my eyebrows and stared down at him.

“Gerard, wake the fuck up.” I demanded, clutching the pillow tightly in my hands

He slowly opened on eye to look up at me, and raised his eyebrow. “So demanding.” He shut his eye. “What time is it?”

“Nine.”

He let out a laugh, and pulled the covers tightly around himself. “See Frankie? Six hours into our relationship and you’re already throwing things at me.” He turned over to his side so he was facing away from me.