Part 12 ~ Princess Fro Fro

*shitty and short for now cause this was carelessly written off of my phone, and its 1 a.m. horrraaaaay~~~!*

I rolled over groaning, uncomfortable on how Gerard was taller and heavier, therfore sinking the bed down to one side. God, I need to get my own place. "G-gee" I stuck one foot out from beneath the covers, and threw my right arm onto Gerard's sholder. "Gerard wake uuupp" I groaned shaking him.

"S'okayyyy" he rolled onto his stomach, and pulled one of his fluffly pillows over his head. Kid needed to get up. Right. Now.

This was unacceptable, and usually if Frank Iero wants something. Frank Iero better fuckin' get it. I leaned over to his side of the bed, getting dangerously close to his ear and growled "Gerard you better wake the fuck up right now."

"J-j-just a s-sec.. 'sfine just give me 5 minutes.." he lazily groaned, drifting off into his land of dreams, filled with gummy bears and candy canes.

Not budging. Two can play at this game... "GERARD I MADE LOVE TO YOUR BROTHER WHILE YOU WERE ASLEEP LAST NIGHT." I blurted out accidently. My sentence was quick, and down right embaressing. Even if it wasn't true- just... damn.

Gerard's hazel eyes shot open, not looking tired at all. So much for that. "You did not." He sat up immediatlly and stared at me straight in the eye.

I sighed and relief and pretended to wipe sweat from my eyebrow "Oh good you're awake." I smirked at him. Gerard was towering over me, obviously upset I was bugging him at such an early hour. Poor little Gee-Bear.

"What do you want shorty?" he growled, reaching up to comb out his hair that obviously screamed 'GUYS-I-JUST-HAD-SEX-TELL-NO-ONE'

I smiled and pointed my nose into the air, softly chuckling "I have no friends." I crossed my arms and looked back at him.

"You woke me up to tell me that?"

"Yeah." I grinned expecting him to punch me or something.

"Cool, congratulations." He stopped towering over me and flipped himself over to lie down again. That's it?

"What?" I propped myself up on my elbow and stared down at him. Gerard simply shrugged in reply and closed his eyes. Hell no. "Gerard you're supposed to introduce me to friends." I cleared my voice "Geraaaard." I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at the bastard. Jesus christ, he can be so-

"Fine." He sighed not daring to open his eyes "I'll show you a guy- no- err, two guys actually. They're good friends 'n shit." Gerard lifted his arms above his head, nearly hitting me in the face, streched, and yawned. What?

"O-ok? Uh... when?"

"In a few seconds." I raised an eyebrow at the strange man. Why do I somehow end up with the strangest people? Suddenly, Gerard sprung out of bed and scooped me up, carrying me bridal style.

"G-Gerard what the hell are you doing!?" I squealed. There's no way I'm going to meet NEW people in my pajamas, teeth unbrushed, hair- deflated, this man was just full of insanity. Gerard carried me up the basement stairs, while I struggled to get out of his tight grip. "Gerard, we are NOT going to meet them right now! Please Ger-" I pleaded.

"Why not?" He carried me out the front door, and to his little posh car. "It's a good first impression" Gerard swung the door open "Everything is all natural y'know?" I was seated down "I mean, this is the real you, like- this is how you really are y'know?" he explained while strapping me in.

He strutted around the car like some sort of supermodel saying 'Bitch look at my damn car, look at my damn hair, look at mg damn hips. Bet you don't have hips as fine as mine' Oh jesus Frank, did you really just say that to yourself?

**Time lapse** (A/N: Crappy I'm really tired, and I come up with the weirdest shit when I'm tired.)

"Mother of God.." I muttered while staring at the man's hair, dumbfounded. Gerard coughed lightly twice, and elbowed me in the side, all while furrowing his eyebrows at me. Thanks... Gerard. "Oh right, sorry." I looked down and smoothed out my shirt as best as possible. "I uh- I'm Frank." I forced a slight smile on my face and held my hand out. I must look so attractive, with my ratted fringe, wrinkled shirt, disgusting long plaid pajama pants, and dark circles under my eyes. (A/N: That's me on a daily basis *sigh*) I can't say Gerard or the man looked any better, I mean, we were all in our pajamas...

The stranger softly chuckled and took my hand, gently shaking it "I'm Raymond, but you can call me Ray, or whatever else you want" Ray shrugged and let go of my hand, sweetly smiling. Nice guy. "So... uh, did you all come for a pajama party or something?" Ray let out a nervous laugh, and started looking around, as if he were hiding something. Gerard opened his mouth, but quickly shut it after Raymond cut him off. Poor Gee. That tends to happen a lot to him. "Nevermind that, just come inside. Its freezing out here." Ray opened his front door, letting in the cold Febuary air into his delightfully warm house. (A/N: delightfully... is that a word..?)

"Thanks Princess." Gerard smiled warmly at Ray, and fell back into the long couch, sighing as he did.

I sat next to Gerard and leaned over to him, slightly whispering "Princess?" I giggled quietly, still leaning in.

"Yeah. Princess Fro Fro. That's what everyone calls him. Because, y'know... his hair." He grinned at the ingenius idea, and snapped his head towards the hallway, that was connected to the living room. "Hey man!" Gerard beamed at the sandy blond man, who had a similar fringe to mine, black lip ring, blue eyes, and a slight beard.

"H-hey Gerd" (A/N: that was not a typo.) The man yawned. He was tall, and rather strong looking. He made a crooked smile at me and waved.

"Oh Franki-" Gerard cleared his voice. "Frank, this is Robert. Or Bob or Bobert. Whatever the hell you wanna call him."

Bob flapped his hand at Gerard in a 'oh stop it you' manner, and slowly shuffled to the recliner. "Just call me Bob man, I don't really care."

Gerard shrugged, then nodded. "Yeah, I've known the guy since kindergarten. But you can call him whatever you want Franki-" Gerard cleared his voice once again. "Frank." Bob started giggling at Gerard's mistake he made twice in a row. "What's so funny BOOB?" The nickname just caused Bob to giggle even harder than he was before

"Is this like your new boyfriend or something?" Bob giggled like an eight year old, and leaned back in his chair.

"Shut up, Bryar." Gerard growled. I started giggling as well, when Ray walked into the living room, raising an eyebrow.

"I went to wash the dishes for two seconds and now we have a pissed off, tired Gerard, and you two," Ray pointed and Bob then at me who were still laughing like the two idiots we are. "are both giggling like girls for some unknown reason."

Bob finally took a huge gasp for air, and answered for Ray, while I was still cracking up. He leaned in to where Ray was sitting, even though Bob was on the other side of the room, and whispered, "I think Gerard's got a new boyfriend." The room went silent for a minute, until Ray, Bob, and me were all laughing our asses off at Gerard. It wasn't even that funny, I think it was just the sound of how stupid our laughs were to make it SOOO hilarious.

"Guys it's not even that funny, can you not." That just made us laugh even harder.

Our laughs eventually died down, and the room went silent as we were all watching the news. Ray finally broke the silence, "Hey, Frankie," I shot up from my gaze into the T.V. which had pretty much sucked me in. "Wanna go to starbucks tomorrow? Just the two of us?" I smiled warmly at Ray, then nodded. Things were shaping up to be pretty good. Finally.

-----

MEHHHHHH WRITTEN ALL OFF MY DAMN PHONE MY THUMBS HURT