Chapter 10

I woke up to find Andy still in bed with me. I smiled and kissed his forehead. One more day and all this drama was over. Andy's arms tightened around my waist when i tried to get up. "Don't leave." He whispered. I laid back down next to him and moved closer to his chest. He kissed my neck. "Lets go out today." He mumbled.
"Why?" We usually didn't leave the house to do stuff together. When we did dad was usually swarmed by screaming fans and we didn't stay out long. "since this may be our last day together...I want it to be special." I sighed. "This wont be our last day together..but okay." We laid there for a moment longer. "You're going to have to let me get up you know." I teased. "Oh yeah right." He let go of me and i climbed out of bed.
I striped down quickly and started looking through my closet for clothes. I felt Andy's hands grab my hips. "Let my help you." He said, his deep voice making me shiver. He was gone a moment then returned helping me slide on my bra then clipping it. He grabbed a skirt and a shirt from the closet. He got on knees and gestured for me to step into it. He kissed up my legs as he pulled the skirt up. I turned around so he could zip it for me. I put my hands up and he helped me with my sleeping with sirens shirt.
"Beautiful" he said then kissed my lips. I giggled. "I'll be right back." He said as he ran across the hall to get changed. I grabbed a pair of socks and my combat boots. When Andy came back i was applying my eyeliner. He sighed. "I really hate when you wear make up."
I flipped him the bird then turned to smile at him. He stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed."You are seriously just a giant kid." I said. "I love you too."

I held Andy's hand as he walked me around the mall. I smiled up at him and pulled him into Hot Topic. He rolled his eyes, knowing he was going to be spending a lot of money in here. Andy and i have had a great day. After we left the house we went to see the new Avengers((It wasn't batman, but it worked.)) and he had taken me out to eat lunch. Now I was dragging him around the mall.
Andy laughed at me as i fan girled over the Falling in Reverse shirt. "Please daddy!" I said. "I dont know Faye..." "Please, please, please!" He sighed and picked it up. "Maybe someday i should take you to meet Ronnie." He mumbled as he handed it to the cashier who stared at him in wounder."Can I please!" I swear i sounded like a child. He chuckled. He payed the girl and we left.
As we headed to the parking lot, Andy grabbed my hips and whispered, "Run." He let me go. I turned and stared at him in confusion. He gave me a smirk and suddenly i knew. "Oh, fuck no dad!" I turned and ran to the car. He laughed then began chasing me. I managed to get to the car and tried to open the door. "God damn it! Why does my dad have to be so fucking responsible and lock the damn door!" I turned to run again but Andy blocked my path. He grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder. I squealed and hit his back. "put me down!"
"Never!" He yelled as he ran us around the parking lot. Several families stopped to stare at us and i couldn't stop laughing. Eventually he took us back to the car and set me down. He unlocked the door and walked around. He held my hand as he drove us home. Today had been perfect. I smiled up at him goofly.My phone beeped and i checked it. My grin grew. It was from my mom.
Mom:*I'm sorry i tried to force to take the stand, you dont have to if you dont want to.*
Today had been perfect.