Chapter 15

I woke up and smiled as i felt Andy's chest rising and falling. It hadn't been a dream. I kissed his chest gently and nuzzled against him. His arm tightened around me.
"Let me sleep woman." He mumbled and I laughed. I moved closer to his face and kissed his nose.
"Come on sleepy head." I teased. He kept his eyes closed and shook his head.
I kissed his forehead. "Please." He pretended to snore. I brushed my lips against his.
"For me?" I whispered. He groaned and flipped us so he was now on top of me. He held my hands above my head and nipped my neck.
"Damn it, Faye." He mumbled. "Don't you know what you do to me?" He pressed his hips against mine, showing me just what I did to him. I bit my lip and looked up at him.
He groaned and lowered his head and pressed his lips against my neck.
"You drive me fucking crazy."
"I could say the same to you." I said tilting my head to the side giving him better access to my neck. He bit down hard making me cry out. He started sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey when he pulled back.
"You're mine Faye." He growled. I pulled him towards me and kissed his lips.
"My only girl." He whispered before kissing me again.
I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance. "Please Andy." I whined. He chuckled then slowly began to enter me. I let out a low moan and tilted my head back in pleasure. His thrust were gentle yet deep. He was moving at a painfully slow pace.
"Faster!" I demanded. He kissed my lips in response but continued to move at the same speed.
After awhile his trust got harder but he continued to move slowly. I moaned. He kissed my shoulder.
"I love you." He finally began moving faster and harder, pounding into me. I yelled his name and I came. He came as well and pulled out before collapsing on top of me.
"I love you too." I said as I stroked his hair.

A few minutes later, Andy walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel and i looked him over. A small smile played at my lips. "What are you looking at?" He teased. "Just admiring how good you look for an old man." I teased. "Excuse you, im only 30!" I giggled. He was so sensitive about his age. He glared and started making his way towards me. I hopped off the bed. "Don't you do it!" I warned slowly backing away. He lunged at me and i squeeled. I took off running with him close behind me.
"Andrew! Stop it!" I yelled then laughed. He eventually cornered me. "Take it back." He demanded. "NEVER!" i cried and tried to duck under his arm. He quickly caught me in his arms and started tickling me. "I burst into a fit of laughs. "Okay...Im..sorry..i take..it back!" I said beteen gasps of breath. He chuckled and leaned back on his heels.
I smiled sweetly at him and reached up to cup his perfect face. "I love you."

--time skip--

Andy and i climbed onto the tour bus. Jinxx looked up at us and raised an eyebrow. I blushed a deep shade of red and hid behind Andy. Andy chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Hey Andy, did you get laid?" Ashley asked flopping down on the sofa next to Jinxx. "Unlike you, i dont kiss and tell." Andy teased. "More like fuck and tell." Jake said. I rolled my eyes. "i'm right here you know!" CC walked up from behind me and slapped my ass.
I whirled around quickly and glared at him. "Just letting you know that i know you're here." He smirked and brushed past me and Andy. "Dick." I mumbled. Andy ruffled my hair and I pouted at him. "Don't do that. You make me feel like a child!" Andy kissed me gently. "You are a child darling." I rolled my eyes and pushed past him.
I sat on CC's lap. Andy glared as CC wrapped his arms around me. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Really mature Faye." Andy rolled his eyes. "I know this is only to piss you off Andy, but im totally okay with that." CC commented. "You boys are all pains in my ass." I laughed. Jake rolled his eyes and stood and stretched. "I guess its time to hit the road boys...and Faye."
Just as he said that, the bus lurched forward causing me to slide off CC's lap and onto the floor. I blushed as Andy picked me up. "I'll be taking Faye back now. Thank you." He threw me over his sholder. "ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK! You put me down this instant!" He only laughed.

--Three weeks later--
Andy and i laid on his bunk. We were both lying on our sides facing each other. Andy hand an arm slung around my waist. His eyes were closed and he was snoring. I nuzzled into his chest and his arm wrapped around me. They other boys were out roaming the town. It was out first night in Saint Louis, Missouri. We only had two more stops on our American tour then Andy was taking me home. Two more stops until i had to give Andy my final answer.
Did i want to marry Andy? I know i loved him, but did i want to jump into this type of commitment? Im only 17 years old. Plus every time he gets mad at me he brings home some blond. How do i know that's gonna change? But if i said no, and walked away..would i ever met anyone who would make me as happy as Andy does?
I loved Andy, I have for a long time. And when i thought I was his daughter, i wasn't worried about having to make this commitment. I figured that one day i would met some boy my own age and he'd make me forget out Andy. But i don't think that's possible now. No one has ever brought me this much happiness. But no boy has brought me this much pain either.
I felt a tear run down my face. Andy moved backed and wiped my face. "Princess, why are you crying?" He whispered concerned. I sniffled and buried my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "Don't be sad." He said. "I'm not sad Andrew..I just relized how much i loved you."