Chapter 12

I sat on my bed staring at the floor. The plane ride had been fun. A lot of awkward silence between me and the bitch that gave birth to me. Then when we landed and an awkward as fuck car ride followed. Welcome back to Colorado Faye, I thought grimly to myself.
Not much has changed about the house. I mean my old pink dresses my mom forced me into were still hanging in the closet. They made me laugh. I use to be so small.
My mom poked her head in the doorway, "do you need anything baby?" I shook my head. "I'm fine, thank you." She sighed. "You know, you are going to be living with me for at least two more years. The least you can do is try to put in an effort." I stared at her. This bitch is delusional if she thinks I'm putting any effort into this. She flung her hands up in frustration and left. I laid down and flung the covers over me. As I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but wonder what my Andy was doing right now. More like who I thought.

I groaned as my phone started to ring. I looked over at my alarm clock. Who the fuck was calling me at midnight. "Hello." I mumbled. "Heyyyy Faye!" Andy's deep voice responded. "What the fuck Andy?" I snarled at him. "I miss you. Come home." I sighed. "On a scale of one to ten how shitfaced are you?" I asked. "Kateyy" he slurred. I rolled my eyes. The damn bands ranking system.
"I'm hanging up now." I said. "No, come home." "Yeah dad. Let me just walk from Colorado all the way back to California!" I shook my head in frustration. "I'll signal batman, he'll save you." Was he being serious.? He really was drunk. "Nanan.." I hung up on him. A few minutes later my phone vibrated. I check the message and laughed. Andy had sent me a picture of him in his batman boxers. The caption read BATMAN!! This is why I loved this man.