Chapter 5

"His name is....umm I don't remember...but he is rude and looks like a cat...thats why I named him Mr.Rude Cat hehe" giggled Minseok making Hoseok coo at his cuteness

"Ok ok lets cut the talk...we should sleep now"
Hoseok laid Minseok on bed and pat his head to make him fall asleep...after  sometimes Minseok slept....Hoseok sat up and took 2 sleeping pills and slept hugging Minseok

==================

Yoongi's POV

I am currently sitting in the balcony of my mansion...I am not able to sleep...don't know why but whenever I close my eyes face of that kid minnie comes infront of my eyes...the way he talked, the way he smiled I felt like we have some kind of connection...its absurd I never felt something like this...his eyes...his eyes reminds me of  him...same chocolate brown pair of eyes...

Huh why I am suddenly thinking of him after 4 yrs...I think I am tired I should got to sleep now...yes

End of POV

=====================

Next day

As usual Minseok and Hoseok woke up...did their morning chores...had breakfast and Hoseok went to work leaving Minseok under Jin's care

Afternoon
6.00 pm

Jin and Minseok decided to go to garden as Hoseok had to work extra today as there was more customers in cafe than usual...

Minseok played in garden while Jin kept eye on him...after an hour they decided to head home...

Both were walking towards home...it is 15 minutes walk

They stop to eat icecream as Minseok insisted on having one...as Jin went to place order for their ice creams Minseok spotted a cute puppy on the other side of the road...and started walking towards that puppy...

He was so into that puppy that he didn't notice a car running towards him...he noticed the car as it honked but it was too late he couldn't move...he closed his eyes and murmured eomma in low voice...

As the car was about to hit him...suddenly he felt pair of arms around him and roll on the ground...as rolling stopped he heard a familiar voice..."Are you ok kid?"

He opened his eyes only to look into worried feline eyes which he recognised as Mr.Rude Cat's aka Yoongi's eyes...

Yes Yoongi saved him
Lets see what happened

Yoongi's POV

I was going home from office...when I suddenly spotted a boy from yesterday...minnie...I stopped the car and watch him as he was walking with someone...Minnie started shaking the man with his little hands as he pointed towards ice cream shop...he is really cute...what? what are you thinking Min Yoongi...and why the hell are you watching that kid like a creep...fuck I think I really need sleep...

As I was about to start the car I saw Minnie running across the road...my heart stopped beating when I saw a car approaching towards him in fast speed...I immediately unbuckeld my seatbelt...opening the door I ran towards minnie as fast as I can...the car was about to hit him but I hugged him and rolled both of us to other side of the road...

I had tight grip on the kid in my arms...my heart was racing fast as I tried to catch my breath...I worriedly looked at minnie as he opened his eyes which was filled with fear and unshed tears...people started to gather around us...I sat up on road with minnie in my arms...

End of Yoongi's POV

People started to gather around both...Minseok was shivering clutching Yoongi's shirt in his small fist tightly and crying in Yoongi's arms who held him protectively murmuring sweet nothings in Minseok's ears...

"Minnie" yelled jin as he come forward and crouch down in front of Yoongi..taking him from Yoongi's arms he hugged him tightly...peppering kisses all over his face...he stood up along with Yoongi...with Minseok in his arms

Note : Jin and Namjoon doesn't know name or face of Hoseok's ex as Hoseok never mentioned his name and never showed them Yoongi's photo...so Jin doesn't know Yoongi...

The trio walked to the ice cream shop and sat on outside bench...Yoongi's eyes were on Minseok feeling relieved to see him uninjured...Suddenly Minseok started breathing heavily as his heart beat got fast due the incident

Yoongi panicked watching him...he saw Jin immediately taking out some pills asking icecream vendor some water...Jin give Minseok his pills which calmed him down and he went to sleep...all the time Yoongi was watching Minseok with worry about which he was himself confused...

"Thank you so much Mr. for saving him...his eomma would have died him something happend to him" cried Jin breaking the silence between them...

"Its ok...it was my duty as a human" Yoongi scratched back of his neck as he felt awkward talking nicely...because he is used to his cold and I-don't-care attitude...

"You are injured" Seokjin noticed some blood on Yoongi's arms

"Ahh its fine...its nothing big" dismissed Yoongi

"Btw I am Kim Seokjin" Jin said

" I am...."

To be countinued.....