Chapter 63

"Can I kiss you?"

Yoongi whispered and Hoseok nodded unconsciously

Yoongi smiled and was about to kiss Hoseok but.......

But

(No buts. This time kiss will happen😉)

Yoongi smiled and slowly leaned towards Hoseok. Hoseok closed his eyes as Yoongi kissed his forehead, both eyelids, cheeks, nose and finally placed his dry chapped lips on Hoseok's soft ones.

Yoongi kept his lips on Hoseok's for sometime before moving it slowly. Hoseok also responded nervously. Both felt butterflies in their stomach. Spark ignite in their bodies. The kiss was slow...full of love.
No tounge was involve. It was different than the rough kiss they use to share in past.

Yoongi's one hand was on Hoseok's cheeks carresing it softly while other was supporting himself on top of him. While Hoseok's one hand was drapped around elder's neck...and other fisted Yoongi's tshirt tightly. Both's eyes were closed savoring the moment. Their lips moving in a sync.

It felt like their first kiss. Its first time Hoseok felt love in the kiss. And its first time Yoongi kissed someone out of love and not lust.

After few minutes both pulled away due to lack of breath. Hoseok slowly open his eyes to see Yoongi staring at him intently. Yoongi took into Hoseok's damp and swollen lips.

"You ok?" Yoongi asked carresing his cheek with thumb as Hoseok took deep breaths

"Yeah" Hoseok said with shy smile.

"It-it felt different...I-I thought it will pain" Hoseok said and Yoongi's smile dropped as he felt guilty. He remember how roughly he use to kiss the younger till his lips would bleed. Obviously this was first time Min Yoongi kissed so gently.

Hoseok noticed Yoongi's face. "What happened? Did I say something wrong. I am sor-"

"Shh no baby...its just...forget it lets sleep yeah" Yoongi smiled and kissed Hoseok's forehead.

Both laid on their sides facing each other with Hoseok's face against the elder's chest and Yoongi's one hand under Hoseok's head and other on his waist. Yoongi smiled lovingly at the younger while patting his head making him sleep.

Soon Hoseok slept but Yoongi was wide awake admiring his love. He couldn't believe Hoseok loves him. Whatever happened today felt like a dream. 'If its dream then I don't want to wake up ever' after sometime he also slept.

Next morning....

Yoongi woke up to see Hoseok sleeping over him with a cute pout with his head in Yoongi's crook.

He stared at him with a smile. Hoseok woke up to see Yoongi staring at him.

"Good morning love" Yoongi whispered

"Morning Mr.Min" Hoseok said making Yoongi frown

"Seriously Hoseok. Still Mr.Min?" Yoongi said as he hover over Hoseok

"I...I always called you Mr.Min only." Hoseok stuttered feeling shy under Yoongi

"Just call me Yoongi." Yoongi whispered huskily in Hoseok's ear