Chapter 27

Few days went by...everything was going smoothly...everyday Yoongi would wake up and Hoseok would make coffee for him...they he would go to office and come back home in evening...he would spend his evening with Minseok...then have dinner and sleep...

It sunday today...means no office but still he had a meeting...Yoongi woke up seeing himself hugging Hoseok with one hand under Hoseok's head and another hand over his waist...he looked around but Minseok was not there...

Yoongi stare at Hoseok and found him beautiful than he was years ago...he don't know why but nowdays he is feeling different around Hoseok...seeing Hoseok as mother of his child was not something Yoongi thought...

His trance broke when Minseok climbed on bed and settle himself in middle...

"Where were you baby" Yoongi whispered as not to wake up Hoseok

"I went to washroom appa" Minseok smiled and snuggle into Hoseok...Sensing the movements Hoseok woke up and smiled at Minseok...

"Morning eomma" Minseok said climbing on top of Hoseok and laying on his chest

"Morning bub...let's get freshen up ok" and they went to fresh up leaving Yoongi alone on bed...

Hoseok went downstairs to prepare breakfast and called for Yoongi and Minseok...

He handed Yoongi his coffee and Minseok his juice with breakfast...

From morning Yoongi was not feeling well but he shrugged it off and went to meeting...

At evening Hoseok and Minseok were in living room when they saw Yoongi coming in with the support of a guard...

"Omg what happen?" Hoseok said as he rushed to Yoongi

"He is having fever sir" the guard said

"Ok you can go I will take him" saying this Hoseok took Yoongi's arm and put it over his shoulder to support Yoongi...

He took Yoongi to room and made him lay on bed...he went out and came back with cold water

"What happen appa?" Minseok asked as he followed Hoseok and Yoongi to room..

"Appa is little sick minnie" Yoongi said in low voice due to weakness

Hoseok walked to Yoongi's feet and took out his shoes and socks...he then make Yoongi sit up and remove his coat, tie and also opened first two buttons of the shirt...

Yoongi let Hoseok do what he wants...he was just staring at him as it was first time someone was taking care of him like this after his parents demise...

"Minnie don't get close to appa...you will also get sick" Hoseok said as Minseok was going to climb beside Yoongi

"But eomma..."

"Baby eomma is right...I don't want my baby to get sick becoz of me" Yoongi cut off Minseok making him pout...and he went to play games

Hoseok made Yoongi lay down and kept the cold cloth on his forehead to reduce his fever...

"You don't have to do it Hoseok" Yoongi said staring at Hoseok

"I know but I have humanity Mr.Min...besides I am doing this for minnie...I don't want him to get sad seeing his appa sick" Hoseok said as he continued to change the cloth...soon due to tiredness Yoongi drifted in sleep

Hoseok went to kitchen to make soup for Yoongi...after two hours Hoseok came in room and woke up Yoongi...he also brought Minseok's dinner in room as he wanted to eat with his appa...

Yoongi woke up and sat up on bed resting his back on headboard...

Hoseok gave him soup and went out to get water but Yoongi was not able to eat it properly due to trembling hands...Minseok noticed it

"Eomma...feed appa like you feed me...he is not able to eat properly" Minseok said as soon as Hoseok entered the room...

Hoseok look at Yoongi who was already looking at him...

"Its ok minnie...I can ea.." Yoongi got cut off as Hoseok came and sat infront of him taking bowl from his hands...

Yoongi watched as Hoseok took a spoonful of soup blowing on it to make it cold and then bring it towards his mouth...Yoongi opened his mouth as Hoseok fed him without any word...

Hoseok countinued to fed Yoongi while Yoongi stared at Hoseok secretly...deep in his heart he felt something fluttering...

Hoseok was feeding Yoongi when they heard a click sound...they looked to the source of voice and found Minseok taking their pictures while giggling...

"You two are looking so cute together" Minseok giggled looking at the photo he took...

Hoseok didn't say anything and got up taking empty bowl and Minseok's plate to kitchen...

"Appa look" Minseok climbed on bed and showed the photo to Yoongi...

In photo Hoseok was feeding Yoongi and Yoongi was staring at Hoseok...

A smile formed on Yoongi's lips seeing the photo...suddenly he realised Hoseok didn't had his dinner...

Hoseok entered the room with box of medicine...

"Here...take it" Hoseok said handing a pill to Yoongi along with water...

Yoongi took the pill and handed the glass back to Hoseok

"Did you eat?" Yoongi asked making Hoseok shock...

"No...I will after sometime" he simply answered making Yoongi nod...

Soon due to medicine effect Yoongi slept and Hoseok also made Minseok sleep...

As Minseok slept Hoseok went and had his dinner...he then cleaned the kitchen after dinner...it was 11.47 in night....

He eneterd the room and took his pills...as he was about to sleep he saw Yoongi shivering...Hoseok checked Yoongi's temperature and frowned as he felt Yoongi burning with fever...

He picked Minseok in his arms and took him to another room so that he won't get ill...Hoseok came back with a cloth and cold water...he sat on the edge beside Yoongi and drenched the cloth in cold water keeping it on Yoongi's forehead...

This made Yoongi wake up a little...he saw Hoseok sitting beside him
"Ho..hoseok...wh..what are you do..doing?" Yoongi asked sleepily...

"You are having fever Mr.Min...just sleep" Hoseok said threading his fingers in Yoongi's hair soothingly making him drift back in sleep..

Throughout  the night Hoseok countinued to change cloth on Yoongi's forehead and finally he himself dozed of to sleep beside with his back on headboard nearly at 2am...

To b continued....