Chapter 53

Its has been sew days since the incident and Hoseok ignored Yoongi completely. He would talk only when necessary. Yoongi is still not over the fact of his daughter's death and cry every night in his study room. Taekook tried to console him but it was of no use.

Yoongi is painfully surviving Hoseok's ignorance. He feels like to die but still he continue to work hard for Hoseok's forgivance.

He even got down on his knees and rubbed his nose on floor for Hoseok's forgiveness. Hoseok was shocked to see the egoistic Min Yoongi who was known for his pride is on the floor rubbing his nose for his forgiveness. But still he didn't forgive him Ofcourse. And Yoongi knew he deserves this.

It was morning and Yoongi woke up to see Hoseok standing infront of mirror in his office attire. He checked the clock...it was 8.15 am.

Seeing Yoongi awake Hoseok immediately rushed out of the room making the elder sigh.

Yoongi was getting ready infront of mirror after doing morning routine when his phone rang and he saw it was detective Kai.

"Hello yes Kai."

"Sir. The work you gave me is completed."

"Ok good job. We will be there in few hours"

"Ok sir"

And the call ended.

Yoongi called someone and told him to make his chopper ready.

He walked downstairs to see everyone in hall.

"Good morning appa" Minseok exclaimed hugging Yoongi's legs.

"Good morning baby. You ready for school?" Yoongi asked picking up Minseok.

"Yes. I just waited to say you bye" Minseok kissed Yoongi's cheeks

"Aww my sweet pumpkin. Love you" Yoongi kissed Minseok's cheeks.

"Ok lets go minnie" tae said as he is the one who drops and picks Minseok from school. If he is busy then the driver goes.

"Yes...by appa...bye eomma. Bye kookie" he shouted waving bye... Everyone bid him bye and he went out with taehyung.

Soon Yoonseok and Jungkook had their breakfast and went to hall. Hoseok went to room to take his belongings

As Hoseok went upstairs Yoongi call someone

"Hello. Why did you call?" The person sounded irritated

"Hello Mr.Seokjin. I want you and Namjoon to come here in evening." Yoongi said

"Why?" Jin questioned

"I am taking Hoseok to Daegu because............" Yoongi told everything to Jin.

Kookie who was listening gasped in shock

"W-what? Is this true?" Asked shocked Namjoon as now phone was on speaker

"Yes. Yesterday my detective Kai called me that he found this all. And I told him to make arrangement for today. So me and Hoseok will have to go. And I am sure Hoseok will need your support when we come back. That's why I want you guys to come"

"Ok we will come. But..take care of him" Jin threatened Yoongi who nodded....promising to take care of Hoseok and cut the call.

"Hyung its not good. Hoseok hyung will be devasted" Jungkook voice out his worry

"I know Kook. But its necessary" Yoongi said to which Jungkook nodded

Soon Hoseok came downstairs and Yoonseok walked towards their car.