Important request

Hello everyone I have something important which needs your attention.

I am not from bangladesh. But the students in bangladesh are suffering from riots. There is something called quota in bangladesh which gives lots of privilages to students, which give jobs easily. The students have no problem with that but now its getting too much. Due to current quota system the talented students are not getting opportunities. They are being discriminated thats why they are protesting.

Due to such protests there are riots in the country. The government sent local goons on them. Many have been killed and injured. Female students are being raped. And the media, cops, government are doing nothing to stop it.

In such situations the matter needs international attention. The government need international pressure. So pls come together and save the students of bangladesh. It doesn't matter from which country you are. We should support humanity.

So plz search #quotareformmovement on Twitter and use #savebangladeshistudents to post.

Plz share this as much as you can and help Bangladeshi students to get justice. Due to international attention the government will be forced to stop all this injustice.

Every students should get equal opportunities. As a students myself I am requesting you to plz support Bangladeshi students and pray for their well being🙏🏻🙏🏻