Chapter 30

" Yes baby why you thought we will beat you?" Hoseok asked patting his back

"Eomma you remember Yeonjun"

"The kid you met in garden few weeks ago?" Hoseok questioned making Minseok nod

"What about him baby...tell us" Yoongi encouraged Minseok to talk to them

"His eomma and appa used to fight a lot..his appa use to beat his eomma and sometimes his parents would take out their anger on him...they use to abuse him and one day they sent him to orphanage" Minseok said

"I heard appa yelling at you...and I thought you were fighting like Yeonjun's parents and I will also end up like him" Minseok sobs looking at his eomma...

"No minnie you will never end up like him...we love you...we can't even think something like that" Yoongi said kissing Minseok's back palm

Suddenly Yoongi got a call and it was urgent so he excused himself and went out...he completed his call and was about to enter the room but stopped when he heard Minseok talking something...

"Eomma...appa doesn't like you?? Is that why he scolded you?" Minseok said with pout...Yoongi heart beat raised thinking Hoseok will tell him truth now...

"Its nothing like that baby...He scolded me cause I was not taking care of myself...I also scold you sometimes right (minseok nods) thats because I gets worried about you...same appa was also worried thats why he scolded me" Hoseok said tried to console Minseok...all the while Yoongi's eyes were on Hoseok only...he couldn't believe Hoseok was defending him

'Why is he defending me?? If he wanted then he could have told Minseok truth and filled his ears against me...by doing this Minseok would have hated me making Hoseok's way clear...but no...instead he is defending me...whyy Hoseok..why are you confusing me...why are you always proving my assumption about you wrong...I am not able to understand you Hoseok...I am not.' Yoongi thought to himself while continuously staring at Hoseok who is now hugging Minseok...

He dismissed his thoughts and came inside the room " are you ok now minnie?"

"Yes appa...eomma made me understand that you were just worried" Minseok said while smiling widely making Yoongi glance at Hoseok who avoided looking at him...

"I...I am going to prepare dinner ok minnie...you continue your study" saying this Hoseok immediately scramble out of the room

"Lets go minnie...I will teach you now" Yoongi picked Minseok in arms and went downstairs where his books and other things were...

Yoongi taught Minseok some things and told him to practice...while he went to kitchen to talk to Hoseok...

He entered the kitchen and walked towards Hoseok..."Why didn't you tell Minseok everything...it will be easy for you to get him then right"

Hoseok stopped his work and turned towards Yoongi "I already told you Mr.Min...I don't want to fill hate in his heart about his appa...he always craved and missed his father and now when he is getting his father's love I don't want to ruin it"

He again turn towards his work and continue speaking " You are right...By telling him truth I will get him but he will grow having hate in his pure heart which I don't want"