Chapter 71

"Oh no. Fuck Yoongi. You fucked up" Yoongi said as he ran his hands in hair.

He was about to go behind Hoseok but stopped confused when Hoseok himself came inside laughing loudly.

"Oh god Hyung calm down. I was kidding. I am not mad at you" Hoseok said in between his laugh. He came forward and again sat on Yoongi's chair.

Yoongi just stared at Hoseok fondly. 'I promise to keep this smile on your face love, always.'

Yoongi smirked and leaned towards Hoseok keeping his both hands on chairs's handle. Hoseok stopped laughing seeing Yoongi so close.

"You are not mad at me?" Yoongi asked

"N-no" Hoseok stuttered with red face

"Then that means...I can see you...whenever I want, right?" Yoongi asked huskily.

Hoseok pushed Yoongi and stood up "No"

"Oh come on" Yoongi whined

"I said no" Hoseok said sternly making Yoongi pout.

"Pretty plz" Yoongi said while blinking his eyes cutely

(Cutieee)

"Ughh Ok but you will have to change the setting so that I can also see through my cabin. And you will NOT use it frequently" Hoseok said pointing fingers at him. And Yoongi nodded happily. Hoseok huffed at that

"But why you cared about someone hurting me?" He asked curiously

"Since that cafe incident with Suho (when Suho tried to rape Hoseok in cafe) I started feeling different around you. After that i got to know about the truth from Kai and since that day I felt like to protect you from everyone that's why I wanted you to work with me so that Suho won't harm you and also made sure no one from office bothers you" Yoongi said looking straight in Hoseok's eyes with sincerity making Hoseok's heart flutter.

"Thats why no one ever asked me about my personal things! I used to think why they are talking so cautiously with me. But what you did that they (employees) used to behave like that?" Hoseok asked suspiciously as he know Yoomgi must have done something.

Yoongi smiled sheepishly while scratching his nape and avoiding eyecontact "hehe umm I might or might not have threatened them"

"You whattt?"

"So what? What if someone hurted you or make you uncomfortable? You would have left the job...thats why I just gave them little warning" Yoongi said defencively.

"Why were you so protective? Did you love me since then?" Hoseok asked

Yoongi look towards him and got closer. He held Hoseok's waist and lifted him making him sit on the table and himself stood in between the younger's legs with both hands resting on table's edge from either sides.