Chapter 68

"Are we good now?" Yoongi asked

"No" Hoseok said breaking the hug.

*

*

"What? Why?" Yoongi asked panicked

"Cause you just irritated me by talking about that girl" Hoseok pout making Yoongi coo at his cuteness

"Oh really. Then you also irritate me by calling that Sobbing guy" Yoongi said

"He is Soobin for god sakes. And how I irritate you?" Hoseok asked crossing his arms

"You called him binnie and hugged him. You also said he is sweetheart" Yoongi also crossed his arms.

"So what? He is my best friend" Hoseok said shrugging his shoulders but he raised his eyebrows after realising something "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" He asked with mischievous smirk

Yoongi look at Hoseok intensly and walked forward pining the younger to the railing and keeping his hands on both sides traping him making Hoseok's breath quicken.

"What if I am?" Yoongi whispered in Hoseok's ear. He pull back a little to look into Hoseok's eyes.

Yoongi very slowly lean forward giving enough time to Hoseok to back away incase he doesn't want this. But his worries flew away when Hoseok close his eyes instead.

Yoongi leaned more and finally claimed younger's sweet lips into kiss. This time it was more passionate than previous one's. Yoongi's hands snaked around Hoseok's small waist pulling him closer while Hoseok griped the elder's shirt in his fists.

Yoongi snaked his hand under Hoseok's shirt which made Hoseok moan. Taking the opportunity Yoongi slid his toungue in younger's mouth tasting his cavern. The kiss lasts for some more minutes and finally both pull away due to lack of air. Yoongi chuckled seeing Hoseok's pink face.

"So you are jealous" Hoseok said

"Yes I am. I am jealous cause you are mine. You know you are so beautiful that everyone wants you but then are not that lucky" Yoongi said with a wink

"Soobin is not behind me. He already have a boyfriend and they are going to get engage soon" Hoseok said rolling his eyes.

"Really?" Yoongi asked with wide smile.

"Yes"

"Thank god he is not behind you. I was planning to make his transfer in country side" Yoongi said making Hoseok hit him

"You are so mean" Hoseok said

"Yes I am mean cause I don't want to loose you" Yoongi said kissing Hoseoks back palm.

"And what about that Yejin?" Hoseok asked to change the topic.

"What about her? She is pretty and intell- owww"

Yoongi couldn't complete his sentence as Hoseok hit him hard on chest.

"You know what Mr.Min if you find her so interesting then go and write a book about that Yejin and give it a name ' Yejin's praises by author Min Yoongi' . And yes you will sleep on couch today" Hoseok said making Yoongi's eyes wide

"No no sorry baby I was just kidding. She is so annoying and also queen of lizards and?...and yes!! she is walking makeup shop. You saw her nails? Eww disgusting and her hair...her hair looked like she didn't comb since weeks and her dress...yuck how short it was. Her heels were like 5 floor building. And honestly her sense of humor was nonsense. Our jin hyung's jokes are better than her's. I just wanted to punch her when she made jokes. Her laugh feels like a witch is laughing and-"

Yoongi got cutt off when Hoseok burst out laughing. Yoongi just looked at him and got lost in his melodious laugh. His heart started beating fast. Hoseok stopped laughing when he noticed Yoongi looking at him.

"Wh-what are you looking at?" He asked with heated face

"You" Yoongi answered still lost in him making Hoseok blush more

"Hyunggg" Hoseok shook him which made Yoongi come out if his trance.

"Uh? Umm ya so I was saying Yejin is ugly lizard, disgusting and-"

"Hyungg stop. I understand what you mean." Hoseok said with a laugh

"So that means I can sleep on...bed?" Yoongi asked with puppy eyes

"Yes" Hoseok said making Yoongi pick him up and twirl "Yayyyy thanks Hoseok"

"Hyung put me down. I am feeling dizzy" Hoseok said and finally Yoongi put him down with sheepish smile.

"Sleepy?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok yawn soflty. Hoseok nodded which made Yoongi pick him in bridal style. The younger wrap his hands around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi walked to bed and put Hoseok on bed delicately and roll to his side. Hoseok turned to his side his back facing Yoongi.

"Good night love" Yoongi whispered back hugging Hoseok kissing his neck.

"Good night" Hoseok replied shyly and soon both went to dreamland.

======================

It has been a week since that day. Two days after that day Yejin once again came to office as she got confidence after their previous meeting. But this time Yoongi didn't tease Hoseok...instead he held Hoseok's hand infront of Yejin and told her that he loves only Hoseok and they also have a son which of course made Yejin angry. She stomped out saying she won't give up which made Yoongi call her father Mr.Ha. He threatened Mr.Ha to control his daughter otherwise he will cancel all the deals with him. And of course the deal was very important for Mr.Ha and also he loves his daughter dearly and don't want her in any trouble so he sent her out of the country.

:

:

It was evening time...Yoongi was sitting on couch with Minseok watching some random movie. Hoseok was in kitchen. Taekook are out for a date so its just trio today.

"Hehe he is so silly appa" Minseok laughed as the character fell down in comical way.

"Yes baby" Yoongi also laughed but not beacuse of the movie but beacuse of the way Minseok was excitedly watching it.

After some time scene changed into emotional one as the main character who is 7 yr old got diagnosed with cancer.

The movie went on as Minseok saw how the 7yr old was taken care of in hospital by his mom and dad.

"He is so lucky" Minseok mumbled unconsciously

"Why baby?" Yoongi asked confused

"He had his both parents with him" Minseok whispered with eyes still glued to TV making Yoongi's heart pain.

Minseok and Yoongi saw how the 7yr old got scared of hospitals and surgery but his dad held him in his embrace muttering sweet nothings into his ear which calmed the boy.

"I wish you were also there for me like that appa". Minseok said as movie ended now showing credits not knowing his words stabbed Yoongi's heart. Yoongi's heart pained listening to Minseok. His mouth went dry.

And then

a sudden realisation hit him.

He apologized to Hoseok but......

But there's one more person to whom he owes the apologise.

The one who also suffered because of him

And that is....

Minseok.

To be continued....