Mistake

Harry's P.O.V.

I have texted Lacy all day, she won't answer me, so I did it the old fashioned way I called her...

It rang twice before it went to voicemail, her beautiful voice rang in my ear..

" Lacy's the name, I'm sorry I couldn't get your call but if you leave a message after the random cat meowing ill get back to you "

" meow meow meow "

I loved her voicemail it was so enthusiastic and unique,

" hey babe it's me, I am really worried about you,me and the guys have tried calling you and tweeting you and texting you, and sending you messages on kik and your not answering any, and your scaring the FUCK out of me, so please call me back or contact me in any shape or form, I just need to know your okay.. Thnx... love you! Get back to me! "

I hung up and rested my head on the wall behind me.. Why isn't she contacting me? Why is she ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Is she going to break up with me? All these questions were haunting... And the bad thing is, I don't have the answer to any of them..

Lacy's P.O.V

" hey babe it's me, I am really worried about you,me and the guys have tried calling you and tweeting you and texting you, and sending you messages on kik and your not answering any, and your scaring the FUCK out of me, so please call me back or contact me in any shape or form, I just need to know your okay.. Thnx... love you! Get back to me! "

That was the 23rd message I have gotten from just Harry today..

I wanted to call him back and tell him everything but I don't know how he will take it, I don't know if he will be mad... I just don't know what to do....

Harry left me that voicemail 3 hours ago, I kept relaying it over and over and over again, I knew it wasn't good for me... But I wanted to listen to his voice...

I looked at the clock and it was 11:54 it was 6 minutes from midnight, and a feeling in my gut told me to tell him, and that it was for the best...

I go on Kik and sent him a message...

" hey babe! Sorry I haven't been contacting you... I have something to tell you... Can you Skype me? "

It was almost 5 minutes after I sent that message I got a Skype call from him..

I hit the accept button and saw a very sleepy harry.

" I'm sorry did I wake you "

He shuffled around and fixed the camera..

" hey beautiful, nice to see your okay... And I was asleep but I just needed to talk to you... Why haven't you been accepting any of mine or the lads calls or texting me back? "

I figured he would ask that question and that's what I was afraid of...

" I had to work, and I left my phone here on accident.. "

Harry looked down, then looked back up..

" babe, I know your schedual.. And I called your work today and they said you weren't there... Why are you lying and what are you hiding? "

Dammit, he called my work... Just tell him Lacy it's not that difficult... Tell him the truth and if he takes it bad give it up for adoption..

" babe... I'm sorry for lying it was wrong... I'm just scared to tell you the truth... "

He had a sudden look of worry on his face..

" Lacy you can tell me anything.. Don't be affraid.. "