The Ultrasound! and a big suprise!?

A/N

I am soooooo sorry i haven't updated recently, i have had a lot going on in my personal life, and i graduated 8th grade today! Wahooo!!

I'm sorry this is a late chapter but i hope you guys like it!

--------------------------------------------------- 

Harry's P.O.V

I broke up with Lacy 5 months ago.. And i have been thinking about what i did

* flashback *

" I-I-I-"

" babe spit it out! " I said, trying to sound as calm as possible

" I asked if you used a condom... Because I'm.......... I'm.... I'm pregnant Harry. "

No... She can't be! how the hell is she pregnant!? I used protection?? I felt water form up in the bottom of my eyelids.. How was i supposed to raise a baby, half way across the world?

" there's no way! " i said angrily.. I know i shouldn't be upset with her but their is no way in hell that baby is mine.

" babe I took a test it's yours... I took four... Please don't be ma-"

I cut her off

" don't be mad you don't want me to be mad... "

" we'll yes... "

" it's not mine! " I shot! I watched her face soften up as If she was about to sob, i wanted to hold her and say sorry but I've been gone for so long how is she just now finding out shes pregnant?

" Harry your the last guy I had sex with, and you just admitted the condom broke "

" we're done...we're over pack your stuff and get out.. That baby's not mine! Your a slut it could be anybody's get out! " I know i sounded cruel but i wasn't caving,  i wasn't giving in! nothing she could say could make me think other wise. and she's not coming back until i think about it all and know for sure that baby is mine.

* end of flashback *

I felt like a huge jerk, and i tried calling her, but she changed her phone number.. And i called people we used to hang out with but they said they haven't talked to her since two weeks after i left for tour...

I just want to make things right...

And i realized that i need her, and by being with Lux for the past couple of days, i also realized i wanted to be a father to my baby..

I just have to find out were she went..

were are you Lacy

I tried forgetting about her don't get me wrong about that.... I would have sex with any girl i can get my hands on, but none of them compared to Lacy.. I tried being the way i used to be before Lacy, and i realized how horrible of a person i was, and how much she changed me.. 

I tried being in relationships with other girls, but none of them ever understood me the way Lacy did, none of them made me horny by wearing my shirts the way Lacy did... Nothing was the same without her, and that's when i realized how much i needed her...

Only if i could get ahold of her to tell her those things.. But its like she dropped off the face of the earth...

I was laying on my bed thinking about all of these things, that i have been thinking about for months when my phone buzzed..

From Lou - COME DOWN HERE AND GET YOUR HAIR DONE FOR THE SHOW! NOW!  

( Lou the boy's hairstyles not Louis, Lux's mom )