Finally Have A Family

Harry's P.O.V

should we buy a new house or should we like just renovate the house we live in now?

I was looking at houses on the computer. Lacy was released from the hospital a couple hours ago, probably four. Nathan will be released tomorrow. I was extremely worried about Darcy though. She had to have surgery on her hands because she was born with two extra thumbs.

They wanted to keep her for a while to fiddle with her extra body parts, but she was born so small and fragile it worry's me. I told Lacy to get some sleep when we got home.

For one. She needed it, she was extremely sore, also my flat was a mess, so I decided to pick it up, and clean her clothes, I have guys cleaning her flat now.

For two. I know if she was awake she would bug me about buying a new house. I just don't think this house is very safe for the babies. But I do know that Lacy loves this house so I'm trying to find a house with the same interior on the walls, just safer.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, soft, thudding. I saved the link I was on, and walked out of the room.

I turned the corner to see a slow walking Lacy.

I can tell she was still sore, so I went up.

" Everything ok love? " I asked moving her hair out of her face. I missed her just woke up face so much.

She groaned and placed her head on my chest.

I scooped her up and carried her bridal style down the steps.

Once we got downstairs, I placed her on the couch and went to get her some tomato juice. She hated it, but the doctor said it helped.

" Here.. Drink this " she was about to grab it until she saw what it was.

" Lacy C'mon don't be like that. Just drink it and get it over with. " she cringed her nose and shook her head no.

I placed the glass on the table, and sat on the couch.

I pulled her on top of my lap.

" if you drink a cup, I'll drink a cup. " I whispered in her ear.

" but.. But Harry.. I don't wannaaa " she buried her head into my chest.

" Lacy you have to drink the juice to get better. "

She looked up at me with a blank face.

" Harry.. Its just a cup of tomatoes.. " I wanted to die laughing right then'n their.

" I know this.. But that cup of tomatoes will make your tummy feel better. " I felt a smile coming so I had to put a cheesy grin.

" c'mon.. If you drink it the faster it is we can relax. This is our last night together without kids.. Lets have fun with it. "

She grabbed the cup on the table.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" haha.. Nooo I do not remember that. " I said. That is definitely not what happened when we met.

Met.. When me and Lacy met.

* flashback *

( A/N it is 2012, And this is the 2nd time that Harry ran into Lacy,  the first was the Meet and Greet and he found her again at Nialls Cousins party.)

" Niall mate I don't want to go " Niall was trying to make me go to his cousins birthday party.

" C'mon mate it will be fun. My cousin loves you. "

" THAT'S exactly why I don't want to go. " I grabbed the stair railing so he couldn't drag me.

" She's.. Turning... 17... Your only.. A.. Year.. Older.. " ugh what part of I don't want to go does he not understand!

I stood up and pulled his hand off my jacket sleeves.

" HARRY C'MON!! ITS JUST FOR THREE HOURS. "

" ok fine.. Lets just get it over with.. But I'm not kissing her .. " he smiled and we walked out.

* end of flashback *

Lets just say.. I'm happy Niall forced me to go.. Now I may not have fallen for his cousin.. But I definitely fell for the right person at the party.

Even if she was the third wheel with her friends and sat in the back corner of the patio layout. That corner will always be the start of something that somehow, someway, hopefully last forever..

I felt Lacy's soft lips touch mine.

I flipped her over on the floor.

I stopped and looked at her.

" what? " she asked

" what?? " I asked back.

" why are you looking at me like that? "

" like what? "

" you know what. Your the one looking at me. "

" I'm just happy. "

" about what? "

" We finally have a family. "

She smiled and pulled me back down for the last and final kiss, as a childless couple.

A/N

I soo sorry this is still a short chapter, I'm trying to make them longer I promise but my mom made a timeline where we have to turn our phones in at a certain time now, so I don't have a lot of time to write. But I hope you liked it, and please if you want, I don't want you to if you don't want to, but if you want. Check out my new story thanks!

Btw!! I think I'm starting to ship Sophiam.. She's really pretty and Liam is really happy.

That's just my opinion.

- HarxyStyles