My Fault

Lacy's P.O.V

no..no..no.. This couldn't be happening.. Harry wouldn't hook up with that.. that.. what am I saying. She has big boobs, a nice butt, curves.. and she didn't just have babies - so her body was fresh and new still. Why wouldn't he hook up with her??  Matter of fact why is he with me? Why did he come back? He would have enjoyed his single, party, money, sex filled life better then raseing two kids, at 20!!

I should have known something wrong was going to happen. I mean what did you think Lacy you and Harry have had sex once since the babies where born almost a year ago..

Now here he is having rough sex with a girl who's practically perfect and doesn't have a ton of baby weight to lose.

I can't believe I was so stupid.. I can't believe I thought he found me sexy.. Or even attractive. I'm just a fat, useless bitch who he only went back to so he didn't feel guilty.

I felt tears bring up into my eyes. Slowly walking to the play pin i put Nick down..

Everything was slowly becoming blurry.. good.. cry!! that's all you ever do if cry so why not now!! that's all you ever do is make people feel bad and that's how you get your way. unlike that women who got Harry's attention because she deserved it.

I looked over at my purse..

do it.. do it Lacy..it's been such a long time.. The voices in my head began.

You know you miss it.. remember all the pain it helped release? You enjoyed that Lacy. I know Harry told you it wasn't good for you. But what are you good for now?? nothing!!

He just hooked up with that perfect girl knowing you where here.. you have babies Lacy you can't kill yourself.. And you know theirs no possible way you can leave him.

You'll just end up going right back.

" no!! " i screamed.. hoping nobody heard me..

C'mon Lacy imagine all the pain and hurt it will let just gently flow out of your body.

" no!! " i mumbled trying not to scream again.

I could hardly see where I was going - the blurriness made it hard to see. no matter how much i blinked the tears just kept coming.

Harry doesn't have to know.. Go for it!! they're right their in that purse.

" no! no! those are razors to shave Lacy!! Razors to shave!! " i tried convincing myself - not wanting to give in to the horrible person inside my head.