Don't Leave Me...

OK I am so sorry that all the words on my last chapter some how got combined I didnt even know they where all combined until I went to read for mistakes to fix.

So for that I am sorry .

- HarxyStyles

_________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to Lacy's body sprung out over top of me. One leg on one side of my body crossing over my V line/ lower body area. Her other leg was next to me, one arm was across the top of my chest and the other by my neck.... basically we where a intertwined mess.

I tried lifting her off of me as gently as I could without waking her up. It was only 7:15 in the morning.

Call me crazy but I have to shower, get my suite case in the car, and finish packing Lacy and the babies suitcases.  Yes I know I could always wake Lacy up and have her help me, but I don't want to.

I want her to rest.. last night was a lot, what am I saying. yesterday in general was a lot, but I don't want her to stress out over the packing situation. I just want her to relax and not stress about the tour before it it even starts.

i turned the shower on and stood their. i just stood there and thought.

does she think I'll hurt her like that psychopath did?

Does she trust me?

she won't leave will she?

yes I know I've messed up in the past but I swear to god I never would hurt her again.

Did I hurt her again last night? is that why she went off

no. stupid she went off because you continually pissed her off , when she didn't want to talk.

treat her like a princess

she's not your princess Harry

.....

she's your queen. and you treat her horribly. ugh.

" Harry? "

Lacy's P.O.V

I went to cuddle into Harry's neck and soon realozed that he wasn't their. I got up and looked at the clock and saw it was 7:43 in the morning. 

I was going to call him until I heard the shower on.

why was he in the shower so early?

..maybe he couldn't sleep.

I got out of the bed and walked in the bathroom

" Harry? " it sounded more like a question but he's never up up this early unless he had to be some where.

no answer.

I opened the curtain to peek inside and sure enough it was harry.

" Harry " I said once more.. still no answer. 

i let go of the curtain and quickly took his shirt off and joined him in the shower.

I reached for his shoulder " Harry, are you alrigh- "

* BOOM *

" Harry what the fuck!!! is your problem! " i said harsh.. Why would he scare me like that?? I took a deep breath to get my breathing under control. 

I went to grab his shoulder to see if he was ok and let him know I was going to join him and he grabbed my hand and threw me up against the shower wall.

He just stood their and looked at me. His eyes showed no emotion his face was blank.

did I do something...

" Look Harry if you are upset we can talk later... i didn't mean to scare you if i did.. i just wanted to know if you where alright... you weren't answering.. "

He didn't move.. what am I saying he didn't even flench, he was just looking at me like I was some intruder.

I tried to move from underneath him but his arms where on both sides of me. Normally I would get out of the shower, get dressed and head to work.. But today I'm trapped.. and most importantly off work.

Now don't get me wrong I don't find this aggressive side of Harry unattractive at all. and most the time it would severely turn me on.. but he's scaring me, how he's just looking at me.. With no emotion at all. Like honestly, I can't tell you the last time he blinked.

i leaned my head back against the wall and decided to wait until his little outrage was over with; while we where wasting a ton of water just standing here.

" Please don't leave me.. "

what?? The first thing he has said to me all morning was " please don't leave me.. " .. OMFG I didnt say I was leaving last night did I??? ugh.. it's all a blur .

" H-harry.. i don't know where you got that I was leaving you, but I promise I don't plan on leaving you anytime soon.. for that matter I never plan on leaving you, and I really hope you feel the same way. "

His face softened and finally showed the first emotion this morning.

" I.. never want to leave you either, and you never said you where leaving if you where wondering.  I was standing in here thinking. and I thought and came to the conclusion that you would leave one day because I didn't make you happy and kept fucking up.. That's why I pinned you up against the wall to look at you while I thought. . by the way I didnt mean to hurt your back sorry for that. "  He looked down at the shower floor.

and the last words of that morning before our life's became complete and utter craziness where.

" I never and I mean never plan on leaving you or hurting you again Lacy "

Let's just hope he meant those 15 small.. but big words.

A/N

heyyy GUYS/ LADIES I know I haven't updated in ages but if it makes you feel any better all my test ( no not the state test ) but class tests and finals are all done so I can actually update frequently now. Also I'm thinking about creating a new cover for my story so if you guys have any ideas or could create one if you really don't mind, and it would help a lot if you could send it to me. I love this cover of it now but I want one with Lacy ( who can be anybody it doesn't matter ) Harry and the babies on it, not just Harry and the babies. You don't have to but it would help a lot. Update coming soon!!!

- HarxyStyles