Labor Number Two

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry's P.O.V

throwing away the napkin i used to clean the mess up off the table from Darcy and Nicks frozen yogurt i grabbed my jacket and made sure they both were at the door.

" thank you for not running out this time " I said while pushing the door open and grabbing both of there hands.

" Daddy look at the bunny " looking over, I looked at a bush and then back at Darcy who was looking at me for a response on my thoughts of the bunny. " he's a very cute bunny, maybe next week we can ask mummy to go and get one for you! yeah? " I said as I slightly sigh at the fact I didn't truthfully look at the bunny: but as long as she's happy, right?

Looking down at my phone as I also keep Nick in my vision through the corner of my eye; ' why hasn't Lacy called me back yet? ' all of a sudden I see a black car making its way towards Nick-Grabbing him from the back of the collar I didn't feel as if I reacted quick enough, yet he was safe and that's all that mattered at the moment...

Lacy's P.O.V

" Ugh !! Dear god nothing should ever be this fucking painful " I groan as I finally reach my right shoe which lye underneath the couch for the longest time.

feeling a stinging jolt of pain going through my body once more I flinched back which caused my back to go in an arch formation; also causing my to drop my shoe once again.

I heard the car garage open outside.

' Finally !! ' I didn't focus on the relaxing fact that Harry was home more than the fact that I was now two hours into labor and have absolutely no idea how dilated I truthfully was: in a sense of term when the hell this baby would be here... Hopefully later than sooner.

" Yay!! ok hand me your jackets... Now go, go play you wild zebras " Harry's voice echoed in the entrance way.

" Mummy !! " Nick came running towards me. - " Hi, baby! It's nice to see you too! " kissing him on the forehead he went and sat by the fireplace and started to play a round of fetch with Buddy

Getting up took a lot more effort than I thought: halfway up I failed with my efforts and fell back down... That's it, I'm done waiting

" Harold ! " I screamed loud enough for him to hear me but soft enough Nick didn't think we were arguing and start throwing a fit of tears.

" One minute babe, I'm in the bathroom " - " No Harry no One minute I need you now! " I tried making that sentence sound less sexually frustrated than it came out, hopefully he didn't take it that way.

" Babe the kids are here " falling back on the couch from utterly not being able to hold myself up any longer I rolled my eyes... I could physically feel the smirk on his face at this very moment.

" HARRY THERES ABOUT TO BE ANOTHER KID HERE AS WELL AND UNLESS YOU WANT IT DELIVERED ON YOUR COUCH YOU GET YOUR ASS UP HERE RIGHT NOW!! YOU UNDERSTAND? IM TWO HOURS A LONG ALREADY I DONT HAVE MUCH LONGER! HA- "

Feeling his hand reach my back and lift me up he ran down the steps.

" Geez!! I freaking heard you the first time I didn't need a Dr.Phil rant! Now- " he started off as he sat me in the car.

" how about you let me call my Mum or someone real quick so we don't leave our other children here on there own?! "

closing the door he made his way back up to the house... after 5 minutes he walked back out locking the front and running quickly down to lock the back door as well.

" Ok ! "- he said while starting the car and looking at me " You ready? "

" I've been ready for almost 3 fucking hours what do you think " his eyes opened wide. Yes I understand what I said came out as rude but he can think labor is just shits and giggles with a big lollypop but it is not and I would feel over joyed once I got pain medicine .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ The next chapter should be updated soon! and I know I say that all the time but I actually get my glasses tomorrow morning so I will update some time tomorrow. I just want to thank you guys so much for being patient. I have a huge passion for writing so the fact that I can write something and have people read it, to me that's mind blowing and even if this is the worst writing or story you've ever read then I just want to thank you for giving my story a chance especially if you read this far! I'm so close to 100k readers!! I didn't think anyone would enjoy this story when I first started out so the fact that almost 100,000 people in the world have read it makes me want to jump like a little kid on Christmas ! Again I am so sorry this is late