Miracle

Harry's P.O.V

I'm alone.. I'm a single father, with a women who won't leave me a lone! who ruined my life! And what do I have now?? Two children who lost their mother because of me?! Two children who will never get to say truly " that's my mum " ... A girlfriend i have to bury..

A part of me wanted to say goodbye.. A part of me wanted to tell myself to stay! that she will wake up! that's she's not dead! that's the doctors saved her... I want to go and kill myself to be with her.. But i cant leave our children..

They need me. Without a mum I'm all they have. If McKenna thanks that she's going to get away with murdering L-L.. Lacy..

I.. i couldn't even think of her. Everyone was called to come and say their goodbyes... I probably sent the wrong impression by walking out of the room but I couldn't stand hearing everyone say "R.I.P Lacy .. "

I think the reason I walked out final decision - is when my mum said " R.I.P Lacy.. it's sad to see you go before you even become a Styles.. "

I never married her.. I never thought about proposing. . I never thought her life would end so soon, and i wouldn't get the chance to make our love forever.

I was leaning up against the concrete wall in the parking garage.. Taking in the air, knowing she was here watching me.. Probably telling me to stay strong and be a good father.

A good father..

" Hey; how are you holding up, love? " i looked over to see my Mums cold breathe forming like smoke in the air. She was trying her hardest not to break down. I knew she wanted to cry for both of us. I knew that she knows I want to cry.. but I wont.. I can't.. I know that's not good to say.. that i won't cry, but honestly I'm to hurt and destroyed to feel any other hurt emotion. I'm too gone to be even more gone.

" im.. " Her eyes. they're practically forming into my soul. it's like she can see through me.

I felt water form in the bottom of my eyelids.

no Harry dont! If you cry she will.

" Harry just cry! cry darling! let it out! " now she was crying.. I've never seen my mum cry in so long.

I did. I cried. I finally let it all out! Why wasn't i there? Why didn't I go to check on her and the babies that night she harmed in the closet? 

WHY DID I WALK OUT OF THE ROOM AND LEAVE HER WITH MCKENNA!!! SHE WOULD BE HERE WITH ME! TELLING ME A LAME STUPID JOKE THAT I WOULD CATCH ON TO LATE AND SHE WOULD SIT AND GIGGLE BECAUSE I CAUGHT ON LATE! INSTEAD OF EVERY ONE CRYING BECAUSE SHES.... Because she's gone!

" I'm dying mum!! I JUST WANT TO LAY DOWN AND DIE!! " i didn't care if it echoed all through the garage... I didn't care that the old man sleeping under the bridge to leave told me to shut up! I DIDNT CARE THAT CARS WERE HONKING.. The only thing i cared about was gone!

.........

It's been almost four days since Lacy died.. I feel like a walking ghost. Modest canceled the rest of the tour, which suprised me.. Every time I look at Darcy i see Lacy's warm smile.. When i look at Nick I remember all the times I didn't listen when she would say

" Harry if you're going to hold Nick you know you can't stand up! He's scared of heights'. "

laughing at my own horrible mimick.. probably the first time I had laughed for days.

I heard the door bell; looking over at the clock it was 3:30am..

what the hell