Future

i hope this makes sense

~ HarxyStyles }

Nick (Nicholas) ~ 6 years old

Darcy ~ 6 years old

Harry ~ 28 years old

Lacy ~ 27 years old

:))))

5 years later * reads in the guys voice off spongebob *

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Harry's P.O.V

" Nick put the toys back in the bucket right now!! " Lacy screamed up the steps.

and my day has begun

Walking into the room she looked like she had only gotten 4 hours of rest.

" did you sleep? " - " or do you always look like a character off the walking dead? "i asked with a smirk as she gave me a glare from the other side of the bed.

" Haha.. but no not really. I woke up at 6 because Darcy felt sick, so once she woke up Nick woke up about an hour later. Now they just finished eating and are so lovingly throwing toys at each other as for you, you just woke up. " she stammered quickly while now pulling clothes out of the dresser for her to go to work.

" i thought we have done been through this you're not going to work in your condition i have already called your boss so put your clothes back up. "

Chuckling she put the black dress pants on.

" Harry, I'm not going to work i have an appointment today if you would ever read the calender "

i do read the calendar.... sometimes. . Ok not a lot.

" ooh yeah, are we dropping Darcy and Nick off at my mums house, or we taking them to the hospital. " i asked getting out of the bed while i walked towards the bathroom

she looked up at me with an emotionless face.

" you seriously think im taking those two to the hospital were emergencies occur for a 2 hour appointment.. no Harry we're taking them to your mothers. "

" okay then pack them a pair of clothing because they can just stay the night "

Lacy's P.O.V

" okay then pack them a pair of clothing because they can just stay the night " Harry shouted from the bathroom

" please don't take a long shower this morning Harold "

he didn't respond.

is it bad that I was way to nervous.. I mean we have raised Darcy and Nicholas very well since they were born 6 years ago.. This one shouldn't be a problem.

I'm just glad their is only one.

" Darcy were's your pink skirt that i washed yesterday? "

looking up she ran over to her dresser quickly examining the same clothes i just looked over she looked at me.

" Nick take dem. "

Nick took them

ughh " alright, pick out an outfit you want to wear, it is your clothes. "

" otay mummy " finding the capability to stand up once again I walked down the hall but now into a more disaster of a room.

" Nicholas i cant even see what color your carpet is. " picking the slightest of clothes off the floor i handed him a pair of pants and button up shirt.