Sorry for The Spell Errors

( go back back a chapter for the last update )

Hey guys sorry this isn't an update i will be updating later today though, I just wanted to say that I go threw this story an awful lot to fix spelling errors, or if something could be better or make more sense, i fix it. So if a name is accidently the wrong name ( like sometimes my phone changes Nathan to Nicholas when i spell his full name and not let him go by Nate in the chapter ) please don't message me and go off about how the name wasn't the same name, and how you're not going to read my story because i cant Remember my characters.

I try to update frequently, and with finals and test cause the end of the trimester- going to testing season it's not easy. But i try. Thankfully a girl commented in the chapter the name was messed up at because i could go back and fix it. Now i know their are far better Daddy Harry story's on Wattpad then mine but please don't message me and tell me I shouldn't finish this story and say that I'm a bad writer for little mistakes,  you have too realize it's not easy to write a story people will enjoy on a social media account, that anyone can read, and make it perfect. Like I have feelings, and when people ( Not saying anyone specific) message me and say hurtful things about a story i put a lot of work into for small details hurts.

But that is all, and i also want to say A HUGE THANK YOU TO @dream4Achange here on Wattpad for offering to make a new cover for the story ( because sadly I'm not very talented at that ) and for all your comments and votes and even if you just read thanks.

Sorry for the spell mistakes and errors i went threw the story the other day and fixed them all.

BY THE WAY I HAVE A HUGE FEELING 2014 WILL BE ZAYN'S YEAR!!! I JUST HAD TO BRING IT UP!!

- HarxyStyles

( GO BACK A CHARTER FOR THE LAST UPDATE )