Is Everyone Ok?

Lacy's P.O.V

I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!! Harry started on his tour last week, and Darcy came home last week.. I never understood how difficult this would really be until now. I placed the toys in a pile by the couch. I just got the babies asleep, and finally have time to pick up the house, and hopefully get some work done.

I started college to become a teacher two weeks ago, and surprisingly I have tons of work.

Harry's dog started barking in the back.

" Shut up! Shut up! I just got them to sleep, and if you wake them up its your turn. "

He continued barking, why the fuck is he barking? I thought.

I haven't slept in four days, I'm extremely hungry, i have work to finish, and i have two babies to take care of, and two animals, and this house is a disaster.. I cant do it.. It was so much easier when harry was here. He would take care of the dog before we woke up, he would pick up the house, and i would finish it, then we would play with the babies a shared amount so we could both finish work. But now with it just being me, for honestly i don't know how long, i am going to need help.

I walked out in the backyard to see what he was barking at.

There was nothing there, yet he continued to bark.

" buddy there's no one there please be quite. " i said getting down to his level, and petting his head.

He shut up..

" please buddy I really need you to be quite. Take a nap, or a break. "

I said while taking a deep breath.. Please take a break! I thought.

I heard the sky thunder, and crack..

*dog bark*

You have got to be kidding me..i laid my head down.

" C'mon buddy, lets go inside! But you have to be quite ok! " why was I talking to the dog like he could hear me?

Once we got inside it started to sprinkle. I walked around the pile of toys and went a made two bottles of formula and put them in the fridge for when the babies woke up later.

Harry normally calls me around this time. I miss him so much. I just want him to come back home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The babies woke up one by one as the storm continued on, the hard rain would smack against their window..

I already got Darcy back asleep, but Nicholas wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon. I could tell he was scared of the storm because he wouldn't stop crying.

" please Nick.. Please go back to sleep! " I tried rocking him back and forth, and patting his back nothing would work.

I don't know how Harry would get him to be quite so easily, with Darcy and Nicholas it was backwards, Nick loved Harry, and Darcy loved me. I guess its harrys height that Darcy is afraid of because everytime Harry picks her up she screams, but when he is on his knees she's perfectly fine.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the dog barking at the tree that just fell down the street

Ugh!!! I was going to pull my hair out!

*right* *ring* *ring*

Oh my gosh..

" Hello? "

" Hey Baby I'm watching the news with the boys because Pauls wife told him their was a bad storm is everyone ok? "

" BUDDY STFU!!! IF YOU WAKE HER UP I HONESTLY WILL LOCK YOU IN THE BASEMENT!! "