Chapters 1; It's all done with

Hey my boos! It's a 3rd book! Are you anxious? Kyle, Sasha, Naveah, and many more are back! *Cue the applause*...

Before you read this book, make sure you read 'Kissing you' and 'Kissing deaths angel' by the lovely and talented Nia Monroe. Her books are so good and she is super talented. This book goes to her! ❤

I will recap so everybody knows what is going on...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexi went all crazy bitch and kidnapped Sasha, then killed herself by exploding her house. Sasha woke up and had memory loss after being badly injured by Lexi...then after Kyle mentioned all past events, she remembered everything. Little Naveah was born. Lara was put into a coma by Lexi, but she is doing a lot better. Sasha and Kyle are now on their way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1; It's all done with.

Kyle bites his juicy wet bottom lip. "Oh Sasha, I cannot wait to get you all to myself, the things you make me want to do...hmm..very, very bad things".

I blush and lightly slap his cheek, making him beg for more.
His sweet tasting lips brush mine, then finally land on my lips. His tongue runs across my top lip, asking for access into my mouth. "Oh my god, how much faster can this car go?" I scream at the driver. I suddenly shift foward in my seat. "That much faster" the driver replies. Kyle gives him a nasty look for giving me an attitude. "Kyle, it's fine, don't do anything stupid...especially not with little Naveah here" I tell Kyle before he beats the shit out of the driver.

Naveah starts to whine, then it turns into an ear-bleeding cry. "Awe, baby, what's wrong" I ask her, patting her soft and delicate back. Kyle grabs the pink diaper bag and takes out a diaper. "I think I smell the problem" he says. Ew, that sure is a really bad smell for such a little sweet baby. "Can you please pull over?" I ask the driver. Kyle and I get out and head into a gas station to change her in the family bathroom. They look so precious, the way Kyle softly does everything. I will never understand their father-daughter bond. Kyle looks up and notices I was staring in awe at him. "What?" He asks. "Nothing, it's just I will never understand your bond with her, she just loves you" I explain.

Kyle laughs to himself. "What can I say, I have that affect on girls". I snarl at him for his childish comment. As we leave the bathroom, that same dizziness feeling comes to my head. I slow down and hold my head in my hands. "Baby what's wrong?" Kyle asks, a look of concern covering his face. I shake my head and continue walking out of the gas station.

*****

When we pulled into our driveway, a small smirk came across my face. "I never thought I would see this place again" I said. Kyle kisses my cheek and gets out of the car and then helps me out. When we enter the house, that fragrance I love so much blows in my face. "Mm, the house smells like you" I tell Kyle. He smiles and nudges me inside. Everything looks the same, almost as if everything froze when thay crazy bitch Lexi tool me away.

After we unpacked, Kyle and I went out for dinner with his family, my mom, and my sister. "Do you have everything, even Naveah?" He asked me. Seriously!? Why would I forget my own baby!? "Kyle, I have everything, settle the fuck down, before you make Naveah cry" I yell at him. He walks closet to me with that hatred look on his face. Shit, what have I done. "Talk to me like that again, and I.." he said, getting super close to my face. Shit! "And I..will..strip you and torture you with my magic touch" he said. A sigh of relief came out. "Hh...shit kyle..I thought you were gonna hit me" I shouted at him, slapping his arm and part of his back. Naveah giggled. "Awe, you like it when I'm bossy to momma don't you?" Kyle asked. Naveah giggled some more and threw her legs and arms up in the air.