Chapter 11; For real?

So. Uh. Jacob is back. Yeah, so I think I want to move away from that ship wreck right now. But, what is happening to Sasha??

I love you guys so much! Vote//Comment//Follow*Fan
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Sasha's POV

I opened my eyes to see Kyle, Jacob, Katherine, and a nurse wheeling an ultrasound machine in. "Great, your awake..now we can do your ultra sound" The nurse said. She reached her hand out to squeeze the gel on my stomach, but I stopped her. "What happened? Why am I here?" I asked her. Kyle got up and rubbed my forehead with his thumb. "Relax baby, um, you just had a little incident and this nurse is gonna make sure everything is okay with our baby". I nodded and let the nurse continue. The gell was so cold, but it felt good. "Okay..let's see" she said, rubbing the ultrasound thing around. "The reason you were puking blood is because one of the babies made a little rip in your uterine wall and they were covering your vagina..so the blood went up your stomach instead of down" She finally said. Did I just hear what she said correctly? Kyle and I looked at her, "Um..did you say one of the babies? I thought we were only having one". The nurse pointed at the screen that showed two babies snuggled next to eachother. "Your having twins" she announced.

Kyle smiled and kissed my forehead. "This is amazing! I've always wanted twins" I cried. Kyle and I hugged and then everyone else hugged us. Ugh! I forgot about Katherine. I hope she doesn't get all upset again. On the way out of the hospital, we were handed a copy of the ultrasound picture, and then we went back to the house. "So, what's the problem?" Kyle's dad asked when we got in the door. I smiled and threw my arms out, "I have twins!!". His face lit up with joy and then went back down to sadness. "What's wrong?" Kyle asked his dad. He motioned for Kyle and I to sit down. "Don't you think you guys are too young and not ready for this?" He asked. Excuse me? This is complete utterly bullshit. "Um, excuse me? What the fuck did you just say to us?" Kyle blurted out. I pulled Kyle back into his seat and calmed him down. "How are we not ready? We are married now, we have tons of money, and we have a house that is big enough for a family of 14" I reasonably said.

Kyle's dad shook his head and apoligized, "I don't know what got into me..I'm sorry". What the fuck was that? All of a sudden he is so happy for us, and then he thinks we are irresponsible, and now he is back to being happy for us. This family is crazy. But I love them.