Chapter 4; Help me

Hey my babies...I am so sorry about how short the last 2 chapters have been...I guess I was tired of writing after how long Chapter 1 was.

How do you like the story? I like it...new POV in this chapter. Do you know who this creep is? Read Nia Monroe's first 2 books to find out...it is explained in the second book...❤

I love ya'll! Vote//Comment//Fan*Follow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lara's POV~

My eyes fluttered open to see a nurse wheeling a tray with food on it in. "Mm...food, I have gone too long without it" I said, rubbing my hands and licking my lips. The nurse took out a pill bottle and dumped 2 pills into a plastic cup. "I need you to take these, they are going to boost you immune system for you..so you don't get sick" she told me. Fuck! I am so sick of the hospital and pills and everything here. I just want to go home and---. Memories of all my bruises and being stabbed came back. Ethan is gonna be pissed at me...he is gonna beat the shit out of me! My mind wandered and I took the pills and ate my food. Just as I finished eating, my cell phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. It wss Sasha and Kyle. "Hey babe...how are you feeling today?" She asked. "Cramped up...like I want to fuck this hospital up" I replied.

The other end of the line ended and she hung up. I tried to call her back...but she didn't answer. I texted her and went back to watching a marathon of The Walking Dead. I love Rick Grimes...he is so hot and sexy...even with his beard. Sasha texted back.

12:45pm, October 4:

To Lara:

Hey, sry about the call...my phone died. But I have a question...how do you feel about some revenge on Ethan? Kyle has it all planned...and I will get revenge on him no matter what you think!

From Sasha
****

Oh no..that is not good! I immediately called her. "Hello?" She asked. I screamed into the phone crying, "Sasha...you cannot do that to Ethan..he will know I was part of it and he will beat me again! Please don't do it". Sasha didn't answer for a minute...then she said "Lara, honey..you don't understand...he threatened me today..he first called my phone and said Naveah was beautiful and she would look nice in a Casket..then he wrote us a note saying that we took you away from him...now he will take everything away from us..I have to do this Lara!". My heart sunk deeper. My eyes stung from all my tears. "I'm so sorry Sash...I--I didn't know". "It's okay..." she replied. I wanted to know the plan now.
****

That evening, I was discharged from the hospital. Right away I went home and packed my stuff, so that I could go to Sasha and Kyle's place. "Ethan...I'm home" I called out when I opened the door. A man was sitting at the kitchen table with beer cans and bottles devouring him. I really hated him...how could he do the things he did? What a pig! I put my bags down and picked his head up...he was out cold. "Ethan....baby....wakeup" I yelled in his face, making sure to say baby like it was the most horrible thing on earth. He opened his eyes and burped. Pig!! "Oh baby...hey" he said. You know...sometimes he can be a real
sweetheart...but other times he is a jerk. Ethan stood up and grabbed my chin, startling me. "Ouch...those bruises look bad" he said, noticing the bruises he gave me. I yanked my head away and looked down. "The hospital said they should heal quickly if I rest" I told him.

A wave of anger flased over him. "You fucking told the hospital!?" He yelled. Oh shit. "Ethan don't be so silly..of course not". He didn't believe me. "You little bitch...how could you tell them...then deny it!?" He yelled again, slapping my face. I dropped to the ground, holding my cheek. "Baby--"..I yelped. "Don't baby me...get upstairs and show me how sorry you are" he shouted. I obeyed his orders until I got to the 2nd step. "I swear..I didn't tell" I said again. Shit! He clenched his jaw and ran towards me. He punched me, making me hit the cold ground, then he stripped me naked.

He does this almosr everyweek...he rapes me, then he appoligizes, then he rapes me...all I can do is pray to god that it will stop...but for now, I just lay there like I am dead and take it.
*****

Sasha's POV~

"Rock a bye baby..." I sang to Naveah, making her drift off to sleep. I put her in the crib as my doorbell rang. Kyle came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "I'll get it" he said, walking down the stairs. I came out of the nursery and closed the door. I walked downstairs and stood by Kyle's side...to see Lara standing at the door. "Lara?" I asked. She put a fake smile on and hugged me, being very slow..as if she was sore. I welcomed her in and she walked to the livingroom. She didn't see right. Her hair was messy and she was walking like her groin was aching and screaming in pain. "Lara are okay?" Kyle asked, breaking the silence. She wiped a tear and sighed. "Ethan raped me again" she announced. Again? What the hell did she mean by again!? My blood started boiling.

Kyle ran to her and wrapped his hands around her slim body. "Kyle, your towel!" I screamed. Kyle's towel had fallen off..exsposing his bare ass. He quickly grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. "I'm gonna go upstairs and get dressed". I bent down and sat next to Lara. "Lara, what do you mean again?" I asked. I could see the worry and fear in her eyes. "This um, isn't the first time...he does it almost every week...and I can't do anything about it." She finally said. I gasped and wrapped my arms around her body, resting my chin on her head as she cried into my shoulders. "We're gonna get you help, don't worry baby girl...this won't happen again".