Chapter 2; I've missed you so much!

Hey guys, Savannah here! Like the story so far? I just wanted to let you know that something really big is about to happen here in this chapter...so hang on tight! Sorrt about some of my spelling!

I love ya'll! Vote//Comment//Fan*Follow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My soft eyelids opened to see Kyle's warm body in a feidel position. I got up and slipped one of Kyle's shirts over my soft skin. I opened the door to Naveah's nursery. She was sprawled out on her crib mattress. I lifted her small and delicate body into my eyes. "She's so beautiful" said a voice behind me. Ella walked up beside me and ran her hand against the blanket wrapped around Naveah.

"She looks just like Kyle" I said.

"I actually see you in her face" Ella replied.

"You think so?"

"I know so!" .

I was startled by my cell phone ringing. Ella grabbed Naveah and rocked her back and forth, making her drift back to sleep. "Hello?" I asked. A female voice answered on the other side. "Is this Miss Pierce?" She asked. I answered yes and raised my eyebrow.

"Um, we are just calling to inform you that as of 3:00 this morning, Lara has come out of a coma and is fully alert" she replied. I started crying, "Oh my god, really?" I asked, wiping my tears. "Yes, she has been askimg for you all morning, but we wanted to make sure she was okay before you came." She said again. I shouted and ended the call. Ella stared at me with wide eyes. "Lara's awake!!" I screamed, the whole house probably hearing me. Ella carefully jumped with joy, trying not to disturb Naveah. I jumped in the shower and got dressed FL makimg sure not to wake Kyle. I grabbed Naveah and her car seat.

We both drove to the hospital and walked to the front desk. "Hello Miss Pierce" a petite red headed woman said. "What's the room number to Lara Costello?" I quickly asked her, anxious to see Lara. She pointed down a hallway and looked back at me. "Lara has been moved to room 105 down that hallway". I nodded and made my way down the hall. Lara was sitting up and watching her TV. I slowly opened the door, not wantint to startle her. This was a really big moment, I mean she has been in a coma. Lara turned her head in my direction and shouted "Sasha!!". I felt a stinging sensation in my eyes as I tried to hold back tears. I ran to Lara and held my arms out for a hug. I squeezed her, making her whimper.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and laughed nervously. "No seriously..not to ruin our parade, but I need to know what's wrong!" I said, locking eyes with her. She sighed and pulled up her hospital gown, revealing a purple stitched cut on her slim stomach. My eyes just about buldged out of my head. "Lara!" I shouted, standimg up and moving closer. "What happened?" I asked. She sighed and said "He beat me because he thought I was sleeping with Kyle, Sasha, he beat me!". I was pissed. I knew who she was talking about. She scensed the anger I had and quickly changed the subject. "Nevermind that, we have a lot to catch up on..I've missed you so much!" She said. I threw a fake smile on and hugged her again. I will get my revenge on him for beating her!