Chapter 6; Part 2; It's back on!

I know your probably thinking: Damn girl, that was a sexual scene! No, no, no...I can do better! Haha that is bad

Part 2..Yah! WEDDING BELLS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasha's POV

Sometime around Midnight, Kyle and I went to bed after a really wild night. My eyes fluttered open to see someone staring at me. My fist drew back and the person whimpered. "Lara? What the fuck are you doing watching me sleep?" I asked. She came closer to me, "I just had a really bad nightmare and you and Kyle make me feel safe" Lara replied. I smiled at her last comment. "Well, go back in your room and I will stay with you until morning" I told her. Lara smiled like a little kid on Christmas. We walked in her room and she got in bed and faced one direction while I faced the other direction. "By the way..You and Kyle have sex way too much" she said. I blushed, "How did you know?" I asked. Lara shot up, "Ew! I was just joking..I didn't know you actually--".
****

Sometime early in the morning, I got up and went back to bed with Kyle. "Where were you baby?" He asked. I played with his bicep and kissed his hand. "I was with Lara, she had a nightmare". Kyle turned over and crashed his lips against mine, making my inner goddess scream. Resting my hand on his chest, I sat on top of him and cradled my legs around his torso. "No, breakfast before dessert!" Kyle smiled. We walked into the kitchen to find Katherine standing at the counter. "Katherine?" I asked. She turned around and ran to me, opening her arms. We embraced and she kissed Kyle on the cheek. "What are you doing here?" He asked, sounding hateful. I snarled at him. "I just wanted to stop by and see how you guys were" she said. Kyle grabbed my hip and pulled me closer. I knew what he was going after. I called Lara and Ella down and made everyone sit in front of us on the couch.

"We have something to tell you" Kyle said, smiling and rubbing my back. Lara's eyes shot up at me. "You're pregnant again?" She asked. Kyle laughed, "No, I tried doing that last night, she wouldn't let me". I blushed and swatted his ass. "The wedding is back on!" I shouted. Everyone screamed and hugged me and then hugged Kyle. After the little celebration, Kyle and I ate breakfast and then went back in our room. Lara's joke about being pregnant really got me thinking. I suprisingly really wanted another baby, I missed the birth and everything of Naveah and just everything makes me so happy...especially the making of the baby! Kyle sat on the bed and pulled me into his lap. "What's wrong?" He asked. I love how he can sense my feelings. I set my hands on my soft stomach. "Lara really got me thinking about having another baby" I told Kyle. His eyes shot up and a big ol' smile appeared on his face. "You do?" He asked. I nodded.

Kyle rubbed my back and kissed my arm. "Well, when?" He asked. I want another baby, but being pregnant and getting married will bring back so many bad memories, I don't know what I would do. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Kyle asked, noticing my face. I turned and faced him and smiled. "I really do want a baby again, I just am not sure that I want to do it while we get married, I mean, I love everything from making the baby to holding the baby for the first time" I explained to Kyle. A happy expression came over his face. "I really love making the baby" He said. I smiled and slapped his arm. We laid back on the bed and changed the subject. "So, when should we have the wedding?" Kyle asked. "Well, we have everything ready, we just have to get my dress cleaned and make a new date" I told Kyle.
****