Chapter 6; Part 1; It's back on!

Hey Babies! What's up? How is the story? I swear this story is like relationship goals af!

Ilysm! Vote//comment//Follow*fan//! ❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After Ethan went to prison, Kyle and Lara went to the hospital to get checked out. Kyle ended up needing a couple stitches on his hand and Lara need a few stitches here and there, and she was put on anibiotics to help heal everything. When we all got home, Ella ran to Lara and gave her a big hug. "Are you okay?" She asked. Lara groaned and smiled. I took Lara's hand and led her upstairs to her room and set her up so she could rest and heal. "Just call for Ella if you need anything" I said, hugging her delicate body. Backing out of the room, I shut the door and Kyle and I stepped into our room and shut the door. We sat on the bed and Kyle pulled his shirt off, laying on the bed. He collided his fingers with mine and kissed my knuckles.
"I have something I have really been meaning to get off my chest and ask you" I told Kyle, sitting on top of his legs. His eyes shot from his phone to my eyes.

"When Lexi had me, she told me that you knocked her up also" I told him. "She told me that she was almost ready to have her baby girl, but you gave her some pills and it killed the baby", "She told me that you were gonna get married, but you didn't and you were doing the same thing to me and you don't love me". I spit out. Kyle got up so he was face to face with me and my legs were wrapped around his torso and I was in his lap. "Sasha, first, why would you believe that I don't love you?" He asked. I gulped and tightened my legs around his torso. "Well, Lexi kind of had me believing that you weren't coming to look for me". I replied. Kyle shook his head and kissed me. "I love you Sasha, you saw how much I fought for you when you would tell me to fuck off" Kyle said, grabbing my hips. "What about the baby?" I asked, Kyle sighed and rubbed his head. Uh-oh, this isn't good. "Sasha, yes, I did get Lexi pregnant, but she had a miscarriage in the first month, I never gave her pills, and we were never gonna get married, Lexi didn't even want the baby". He told me. A huge sigh of relief came over my face.
We kissed and Kyle grabbed my chin with his hands. "Now I have something to get off my chest". What could it be? He grabbed my hand and played with my wedding ring. "You're the love of my life, and I want to marry you..I I can't wait any longer". Kyle said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "I do" I smiled. Yay! We're getting married!
Kyle pushed me down and got on top of me. He kissed my neck and softly nipped at my lips.
****

Kyle's POV

I finally asked to proceed with the wedding and she agreed! I'm so fucking excited, time to bring my charm to Sasha, I've gone too long without her magic touch. I pushed her down, kissed her neck and softly bit her lip, before sliding my tongue in her mouth. She let out a loud moan. God I love it when she does that! I kissed my way down from her lips to her navel. She lifted my head up and brought me back to her head, "Not yet". Sasha got up and checked on Naveah, and then put her to sleep. I came to the door and Sasha kissed me, "Now you can" she smiled. I set her on the bed and pulled her jeans off, making her smile and throw her head back. I pulled at the black lace on her underwear before grinding my way up her smooth body. She pulled my head to her eyes. "Please don't leave me..ever" she asked. I smiled, "Relax baby girl, I'm all yours" I replied. She moaned and shoved my face in her lacy bra. "Kyle..I love when you call me baby girl".
****